BBC SPORT!

GOAT

Anyone watching the mhanky mob will have just heard them singing ooh aah up the ra. Anyone else notice the sounds from the stand went right down so we couldnt hear the celtic fans? It's as if they turned the mics off at that side. I know I heard it!

Anyone else notice the sounds from the stand went right down so we couldnt hear the celtic fans? It's as if they turned the mics off at that side. I know I heard it!

Funny you said that, i was just saying that to my dad!

They claim the word h** is a word to describe a Rangers fan.

Looks like the mhanky mob have really shown thats not true for singing 'Go Home Ya h***' to the Killie Fans

That would be why they sang 'go home ya h***' towards both the Hearts fans and the Dundee support.

Both clubs of a traditional protestant background.

Looks like the mhanky mob have really shown thats not true for singing 'Go Home Ya h***' to the Killie Fans

That would be why they sang 'go home ya h***' towards both the Hearts fans and the Dundee support.

True, but then when you look at the bile they type on KDS etc they try to say they only call Rangers fans h***

celtic will never get bad prees like us it actually depressing being a rangers fan and getting slagged all over the place for singing the famine song when they have been singing go hom ya h*** go home for years and I'ran songs Etc and they sang go home ya h*** go tonight aswell.

thank feck i never watch them only time i hear theyre fans sing is when we play them

can honestly say even when we play them I never hear them sing there even quieter than arsenal fans!!

can also heer th killie fans signin a song similar 2 th famine song to aiden mcgeady? :)

Yes, I was at the game and the tims started

singing he plays on the left...

so the killie fans responded with why don't you go home?

:lol:

can also heer th killie fans signin a song similar 2 th famine song to aiden mcgeady? :)

is there a good reason for this?

I would stand up and shout

"We fucking are!"

Were the Killie fans arrested?