Celtic sectarian singing tonight

kirkiebear

I fully expect the SPL to come out and take immediate action against celtic for the disgraceful songs and chants that came from their support tonight.

I expect every national newspaper to run with the story on both the front and back pages of their newspaper, condemning them for their sickening behavior.

Lastly i also expect Elvis Presley to climb out of a hole in the ground and reveal to us that for the past 38 years hes has been working underground on behalf of the ewoks from star wars in order to gain intelligence on human behavior.

I fully expect the SPL to come out and take immediate action against celtic for the disgraceful songs and chants that came from their support tonight.

I expect every national newspaper to run with the story on both the front and back pages of their newspaper, condemning them for their sickening behavior.

Lastly i also expect Elvis Presley to climb out of a hole in the ground and reveal to us that for the past 38 years hes has been working underground on behalf of the ewoks from star wars in order to gain intelligence on human behavior.

Expect nothing from the SPL about tonights game.

It was a cup game, so it is within the jurisdiction for the SFA to take immediate action on, but its Celtic we are talking about, everthing will be swept under tha carpet.

:lol: If I had to put money on either of them I'd plump for long deceased musician and fiction 'bear' warriors.

Why are we bothering with what they sing now...they are getting away with so why not just start singing the Billy Boys as from Saturday.

Nice protest song..............what can they do seriously..

The song is not banned...you cannot ban one section of society from singing when the rest are allowed,that is an infiringement on your civil rights.

The word Fenian is as banned as h**....so why are we not singing it.h** is used even in the media so fuck them.

Sick of bending over for these bastards.