Murray Vs Verdasco

Not sure, Djokovic is on 929 points at the moment and Murray is on 674 this is for the 2008 ATP race, overall Djokovic is on 4575 and Murray 3420.

You get 200 points if you win a grand slam tournament and 100 points for a masters series, so for this season there isn't enough competitions for Murray to catch Djokovic, after the Paris tournament is then the Shangai tournament where only the best 8 players in the world can compete.

Not sure, Djokovic is on 929 points at the moment and Murray is on 674 this is for the 2008 ATP race, overall Djokovic is on 4575 and Murray 3420.

You get 200 points if you win a grand slam tournament and 100 points for a masters series, so for this season there isn't enough competitions for Murray to catch Djokovic, after the Paris tournament is then the Shangai tournament where only the best 8 players in the world can compete.

ah right, wasnt really sure on how the points were atm, i wasnt sure if it went on current form either! nonetheless, i think we could say he is the unofficial number 3 :P

Agree, what is interesting is that for the ATP race, the beginning of each year they all go back to zero, so I'm not sure how that works out, probably so used to seeing Federer and Nadal in most finals that you don't notice changes at the top much, but have a feeling that if after the winter Murray carries on where he left of he should move up to number 3 in the world and could be pushing for that 2nd spot. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple of years Murray is number 1 in the world.

I dont know why more players dont serve and volley, rush the net, because murray struggles completely, or at least he did the last time he played that guy where all he would do was run to the flamin net