page 5 of the sun on sunday

Jamie29

A large payout from who exactly?

I'm sure his Ibrox trips would have been twice a season with the mhanks

Its second half information I'm afraid in terms of Ibrox. I came across this thread via Google actually and asked a guy who was shafting his youngest.

He received a payout from Dumfries and Galloway Council Education for wrongful dismissal. Enough to retire too

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was my standard grade French teacher, and yes he is a pure tool, he loves his football but am not sure what team he supports. On the plus side he has two stunning daughters and his wife was a bit of hunny

pics of the daughters :pics:

Pics of wife too.

Be fair, he is not French, he is a git who teaches French, and further to that if the school has a uniform policy or something like that, covering up a t shirt is no big deal, it's a school. Ye learn to do as yer telt. Looking for offence is not what we do.

Not really surprising that the French find the UJ offensive. It's not a flag I'd ever fly, least of all wear, myself, for political and historical reasons (cue inevitable 'Get back to KDS, etc.' comments - well, whatever.) But, can't really defend someone effectively censoring it.

Gaun ya tube. Explain this.

Be fair, he is not French, he is a git who teaches French, and further to that if the school has a uniform policy or something like that, covering up a t shirt is no big deal, it's a school. Ye learn to do as yer telt. Looking for offence is not what we do.

Perhaps the school just follows a strict school uniform policy?

If the 'uniform policy' is the issue, then surely the report would be that he disciplined a pupil for not adhering to uniform policy - not that he found it sectarian / offensive / or anything else.

If the 'uniform policy' is the issue, then surely the report would be that he disciplined a pupil for not adhering to uniform policy - not that he found it sectarian / offensive / or anything else.

The Sun is known for its factual accuracy.

I wouldn't take anything the sun printed as a fact.It may be the case that the school have a uniform policy and this child chose to ignore it and wear a union Jack t shirt.

Papers will twist anything to get a story..

Of course I may be entirely wrong...