1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Canny keep getting rid of managers and keep the serial losers. Cantwell and sima are fighters . Ideally sterling toughens up midfield with yilmaz back. Silva is away in 5 weeks so why should he bother, although he showed glimpses. Goldson and Tav are a yard slower physically and mentally and get showed up by younger fitter players .WTF has happened to Lundstram ?. Lawrence is lost . We don't have a decent striker. Been unlucky with cortes out . All that said we should be pumping Ross County and Dundee and that's down to too many shitebags .
    • The mentality of these signings and where we are signing them from is hand in hand for me, that list of players there is not a winner amongst them biggest honour you could say they have challenged for before joining us is the English Championship or play off final and it's pretty much the rule that you're never going to win every game and defeats aren't a big deal. When we know the mentality needed to play and succeed at Rangers that one defeat domestically is a disaster no matter when it occurs. As many have said a refresh is needed starting with the captain he either needs punted or stripped of the captaincy and someone with the balls and determination to push this team over the line when the going gets tough put in his place.     
    • of course no one is immune from criticism but when you inherit a team of bottlers when the going gets tough its not your fault and we badly needed a striker in january and if you and I can see it im sure clement could too but i think a major part of not getting one is the board spent 8 million on two fucking duds (thanks beale) and was told he could do nothing till they are gone or with any hope he had an eye on someone but was told we would have to wait till summer most probably a combination get both sold before we spend big again up front but in reality i'd rather we spent the money on quality defenders and getting our back four to fuck 
    • roofe has been done for ages i only hope his contract is out after this season
    • He should not be immune from criticism. I dont think he knows his best eleven and has repeatedly made selection errors. That said you cant polish a turd. And the squad he has inherited is turd central.  
  • Popular Contributors