That's Entertainment

Dickie

Yet again last night was dire,but more worryingly it is becoming acceptable. If I did not have season ticket I would not have been anywhere near Ibrox last night(how many fans will be honest and agree).So let's assume ally stays and signs another six daly,black,cribari type players then what changes? We all gladly signed up for the journey from bottom to top but would it have been too much to ask for to throw in some entertainment? And yes bluepeter9 this is another ally oot post,but if we all bury our heads in the sand like you then I am afraid we are all doomed. PS please blue order/union bears no super ally/he's blue he's white pish on Saturday it's painful enough sitting through that dross.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again last night was dire,but more worryingly it is becoming acceptable. If I did not have season ticket I would not have been anywhere near Ibrox last night(how many fans will be honest and agree).So let's assume ally stays and signs another six daly,black,cribari type players then what changes? We all gladly signed up for the journey from bottom to top but would it have been too much to ask for to throw in some entertainment? And yes bluepeter9 this is another ally oot post,but if we all bury our heads in the sand like you then I am afraid we are all doomed. PS please blue order/union bears no super ally/he's blue he's white pish on Saturday it's painful enough sitting through that dross.

I've missed three games in a row, the last time that happened I was in school, so over 10 years ago. Sad times, and even more sad we've got idiots still defending it.

I admire you for stating you won't be back til mccoist goes but it is the deluded ones who cannot rationally explain why they support this chancer who amaze me

I've missed three games in a row, the last time that happened I was in school, so over 10 years ago. Sad times, and even more sad we've got idiots still defending it.

What I found frustrating about last night was a) the same worn-out formation and tactics, b) the same tired players making the same elementary mistakes (Jig, Daly etc) and c) our fitness and pace seemed so much poorer than Ayr United. In fact Ayr. Looked the better team for large parts of the game but just couldn't score. Memories of the Ramsden's Cup Final. Getting three points is not an acceptable level of aspiration for Glasgow Rangers, especially not at Ibrox. If McCoist thinks it is, he has to go before he's standing in an empty stadium!

I still can't believe he's here after crashing out Europe twice to diddy teams, the league cup to a 1st division team, the Scottish Cup at home to Dundee Hibs and threw a 15 point lead away in 2 months.

Fixed that for you. Administration saved McCoists job, fact.

Is Ally a good manager? No.

However, the cribari's, Daly's etc have come about because of a transfer embargo and an unambiguous board.

I'm sorry but that's just rubbish. A. the board have backed the manager by letting him sign 18 players since administration spending millions upon millions on wages, so that blows your last point right out the water. B. Whether we signed frees or not, we signed professional footballers, some proven international and SPL players who played well for their clubs before us to play against part timers. That post just reeks of excuses again, I'm sick of excuses.

And two posts in this thread demonstrate the problem, fucking idiots bringing up the boardroom to again distract from the dud in the dug out.

Typical, I express my opinion and get called names.

It's just my opinion. If you don't agree then just laugh and move on.

I'm sorry but that's just rubbish. A. the board have backed the manager by letting him sign 18 players since administration spending millions upon millions on wages, so that blows your last point right out the water. B. Whether we signed frees or not, we signed professional footballers, some proven international and SPL players who played well for their clubs before us to play against part timers. That post just reeks of excuses again, I'm sick of excuses.

Read the first line of my post. Then breath........breath..........is that better?

So Ally didn't want them then?

He did from the pool of players that were available (ie free agents) and those who wanted to go flown the divisions.

Scott Allan, Craig Conway etc didn't. Maybe they would have made a difference.

I repeat is Ally a manager? No

Was the embargo illegal? Yes.

Has this board got the right ambition? No

Sack Ally. Fine. Now what? Who will come and operate under thus regime?

Ally out! Fair enough.

But have we to tolerate how the club is being run?

Ally going us on,y half the solution. Full stop.

He did from the pool of players that were available (ie free agents) and those who wanted to go flown the divisions.

Scott Allan, Craig Conway etc didn't. Maybe they would have made a difference.

I repeat is Ally a manager? No

Was the embargo illegal? Yes.

Has this board got the right ambition? No

Sack Ally. Fine. Now what? Who will come and operate under thus regime?

Ally out! Fair enough.

But have we to tolerate how the club is being run?

Ally going us on,y half the solution. Full stop.

Under what regime? A regime that's backed their manager with millions of pounds in a pub league? You're right, who would want to work under those circumstances...

too many camps happening here, Pro Ally camp, Against Ally camp, Pro Board, and then against Board camp then there pro Ally and pro Board camp together, then there is against Board and Ally camp together and there is a Pro Ally camp and against board camp and finally there is a against Ally and against Board camp, its just becoming so fucking ridiculous now, but the bottom line now and concerns me more is the constant attack on Bear on Bear.

Typical, I express my opinion and get called names.

It's just my opinion. If you don't agree then just laugh and move on.

Perhaps if you explained how an unambitious board caused this it would go better.

It is hard to see what they can be blamed for other than backing the manager.