Carlton Cole To The Tims

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to say he turned down the MLS to come to porkheid.

Course he did, the thought of playing out in America with Gerrard, Lampard, Villa, Pirlo etc with the sun on your back, earning good money was not enough of a pull ahead of a move to the smelly gang.

Next he will be linked with man utd for £20 million.

Poor deluded fools.

Trying to say he turned down the MLS to come to porkheid.

Course he did, the thought of playing out in America with Gerrard, Lampard, Villa, Pirlo etc with the sun on your back, earning good money was not enough of a pull ahead of a move to the smelly gang.

Next he will be linked with man utd for £20 million.

Poor deluded fools.

He will already have been tipped off these mugs believe any old romantic shite that dresses them up.

Can just see his press conference and the line the new signings always roll out, "I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world". No Carlton you've joined a club with the smelliest fans in the world and also not to forget a club that his and harboured paedophiles - enjoy!

Can just see his press conference and the line the new signings always roll out, "I've joined one of the biggest clubs in the world". No Carlton you've joined a club with the smelliest fans in the world and also not to forget a club that his and harboured paedophiles - enjoy!

Not to mention their banana hurling racists!

This won't help them play football the Celtic way

Funnily enough West Ham fans seem to think they have this great silky footballing style etc but i am yet to witness it and i'm older than Carlton fucking Cole.

In saying that fair play to them at the weekend they got their tactics spot on against city.