Carlton Cole To The Tims

CoatbridgeBear

it does come across as a bit of a makeshift piece of business - particulalry when you compare it our recent "the plan is coming together" type announcements. I wonder what the plan is here? try and get a few more bodies in the door for the season and make sure you beat..er....Aberdeen?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think every time the Celtic fans need the wool pulled over their eyes, Deila seems to come up with a bargain basement signing that any fan could have dreamed up. Celtic do all of this talk about scouting, but since Delila came, they only ever seem to sign SPL crap, loans who are bigger than the team like Guidetti or Denayer who would never stay but this season their loans aren't as good, or crap youth from elsewhere who are extremely raw like Janko and Boyata who both have a LONG way to go and cost over a million each and all of the hype surrounding them has died down from Celtic fans, and now bargain basement signings like Carlton Cole on a free for 2 years. I don't see any new Wanyama's or Van Dijk's signing up anytime soon, they have been crying out for a striker too since Hooper left and have p*ssed away millions on their many crap signings trying to find one.