Ceptic Vs Sheepshaggers For The Title

Bellshill_Bear

Looks like Aberdeen are going to mount a serious challenge this season. The 2 clubs I hate the most in the whole entire world and I would rather none of them won any game never mind a title but I want Aberdeen to win as Celtic would be strangled of yet more funds. The only downside is Aberdeen would get more money.

Who would you guys rather win the title this year?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like last year aye?....

I can't even remember what happened in the SPFL last season, I literally paid no attention to it. When did the soap dodgers win it?

Even if they didn't mathematically win it until May I'll bet my right testicle they were top from about December onwards...

I can't even remember what happened in the SPFL last season, I literally paid no attention to it. When did the soap dodgers win it?

Even if they didn't mathematically win it until May I'll bet my right testicle they were top from about December onwards...

The sheep had a five point lead in January but I'm sure the dhims had a couple of games in hand.

The sheep had a five point lead in January but I'm sure the dhims had a couple of games in hand.

And there is a slight swing in the sheep's favour. Sheep appear to be stronger whereas they are weaker. Also sheep have actually beaten them. I'm not sure they did last season which was a major reason why they lost. Hate them both but would obviously prefer sheep ahead of them. I don't think it's totally unfeasible. Difficult but very possible.

And there is a slight swing in the sheep's favour. Sheep appear to be stronger whereas they are weaker. Also sheep have actually beaten them. I'm not sure they did last season which was a major reason why they lost. Hate them both but would obviously prefer sheep ahead of them. I don't think it's totally unfeasible. Difficult but very possible.

The dhims won all four games which in theory was a 24pt swing in their favour so their is an argument that if sheep hold it together in the remaining 3 games the might have a chance.

The dhims won all four games which in theory was a 24pt swing in their favour so their is an argument that if sheep hold it together in the remaining 3 games the might have a chance.

Watch the overhype the mhedia will create in October when it's them v the sheep at porkheed. (If the sheep haven't fallen away by then).

"The game of the season" it will be billed as. Key battle, the championship Blackburn reject (Badboaby) versus some Croatian they spent £5,000,000 that naebody has heard of before. A must watch event :wanker:

No Aberdeen still had a chance in mid april.

If Aberdeen stay strong against them then they'll have every chance as they went 6 month unbeaten last year

I honestly couldn't tell you otherwise, I have had that little interest in it.

The way I see it is that the team that were top at the end of January finished top at the end of May. And I very much doubt anything will differ this season.