Mcnamara Sacked

bluedylan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Charlie Telfer now thinking wtf have I done, might have there or thereabouts our team, Warburton and Weir would have at least given him a sporting chance to prove himself..

to be fair no one blamed him for leaving when he did. not 1 youth player was getting a sniff during the dud's reign

Fuck them. Fuck Thomson. It is Karma!

Not even good enough to be our feeder club now.

Clearly miss the Rangers pound and the money we attract.

He seems quite happy with his snout in Savilles trough....the whole club needs ripped apart starting in the bordroom and an end to the cosy arrangements with Saville..best achieved by the hiring of a manager with no association to Saville

They are after Tommy Wright now. I think he would be nuts to go there tbh.

He's built a decent side at St Johnstone who punch above their weight every year and supporters who appreciate the job he does because they don't have ideas above their station or delusions of grandeur.

Guys like Brewster, Hughes, Butcher and McGhee have all done serious damage to their reputations by moving from more limited clubs to so called bigger clubs and he would do well to look at that before he makes a decision.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/610069/St-Johnstone-contract-talks-Tommy-Wright-Dundee-United-SPL

United approached Saints for permission to speak to their manager but were given short shrift.

“Therefore, regardless of any approach and any level of compensation that might be offered, it will be flatly turned down.”

And Charlie Telfer now thinking wtf have I done, might have there or thereabouts our team, Warburton and Weir would have at least given him a sporting chance to prove himself..

He can't even get into a very poor dundee united team that have sold all their better players.

MacLeod, Aird both in their 30s?

I think if I was a youth player and watched the likes of Sandaza, Kyle, Peralta, Black, McCulloch, Cribari, Arguriou, Daly, Moshni, Foster, Smith and Boyd pulling on a jersey ahead of me week after week regardless of how bad their performance was I'd be off too.

I think if I was a youth player and watched the likes of Sandaza, Kyle, Peralta, Black, McCulloch, Cribari, Arguriou, Daly, Moshni, Foster, Smith and Boyd pulling on a jersey ahead of me week after week regardless of how bad their performance was I'd be off too.

Point is he said no youth player was getting a sniff. They clearly were.