Scum Youth Player Walks Free After Glassing A Bear

soulboy

They've managed to pressure the media, who were, it has to be said, rather compliant to being pressured, into the double standard.

You are spot on with their ability to circle the wagons, but this is because they've consciously developed a victim mentality out of their Irish, Catholic, immigrant, republican "identity" while relishing in their main sport of Rangers hunting.

We've been loathe to stoop to their level and play the victim card.

Well you know what, we now are the victims and if we do not develop a level of activism, then we'll be expressing our outrage to each other on a forum for years to come, but with little effect on the events that define our world.

When a child and a 17 year old can be bottled with impunity, we really should treat that as a wake up call.

Oleg. During the 70's the catholic churches and schools got active and insisted the congregations and parents got involved with everything and anything from the womens guild,unions,law and politics and we only have to look around us to see the repercussions. Unless we as a people get organised it will only get worse. There are loads of reasons why we came to accept the turn which we won't dwell on. But I have only been on this site for a couple of months and know there are young people on this site like yourself who are intelligent,articulate and know right from wrong then we really should be getting involved. One wee thing that happened about 25 years ago when I was on the community council in my last home which was in a small village,we had Brendan who joined in January and in February he was asking if the priest from the local town could come and give mass for the catholics in the village using the village hall on a Friday night. I had to ask him what he intended to do with the kids who used it for the youth club on a Friday nights and he said surely for maybe two nights in the month the kids wouldn't mind. I ended up telling him I had a problem with it and if he wanted mass that was why we had a bus service. I was the only voice in 8/9 people. We need to get involved of that there is no doubt.

Oleg. During the 70's the catholic churches and schools got active and insisted the congregations and parents got involved with everything and anything from the womens guild,unions,law and politics and we only have to look around us to see the repercussions. Unless we as a people get organised it will only get worse. There are loads of reasons why we came to accept the turn which we won't dwell on. But I have only been on this site for a couple of months and know there are young people on this site like yourself who are intelligent,articulate and know right from wrong then we really should be getting involved. One wee thing that happened about 25 years ago when I was on the community council in my last home which was in a small village,we had Brendan who joined in January and in February he was asking if the priest from the local town could come and give mass for the catholics in the village using the village hall on a Friday night. I had to ask him what he intended to do with the kids who used it for the youth club on a Friday nights and he said surely for maybe two nights in the month the kids wouldn't mind. I ended up telling him I had a problem with it and if he wanted mass that was why we had a bus service. I was the only voice in 8/9 people. We need to get involved of that there is no doubt.

They play the victim card so well, that many people, especially educated liberal minded people, are afraid of saying something that will be met with a cry of bigotry.

They're the section of society who regularly cry wolf, but get away with it, as others a fearful of countering the obsessive propaganda machine.

Thanks for sharing that bit of local history. (tu)

From Scullion Law's FB page. Justice?!
316345_143543975740708_6548514_n.jpg?oh=

Another result for Scullion Law Criminal Department! Young client with no previous convictions charged with a serious assault. Client's position was that he was attacked by the complainer. Following the evidence of the first witness, and some negotiation with the Procurator Fiscal, it was agreed that the Crown would no longer seek a conviction against our client.

Needles to say, the client was delighted that the case, which took over a year to go to trial, was finally over and he could go home to his family.

‪#‎justice‬ ‪#‎ScullionLaw‬

From Scullion Law's FB page. Justice?!

316345_143543975740708_6548514_n.jpg?oh=

Scullion LAW

23 hrs ·

Another result for Scullion Law Criminal Department! Young client with no previous convictions charged with a serious assault. Client's position was that he was attacked by the complainer. Following the evidence of the first witness, and some negotiation with the Procurator Fiscal, it was agreed that the Crown would no longer seek a conviction against our client.

Needles to say, the client was delighted that the case, which took over a year to go to trial, was finally over and he could go home to his family.

#‎justice #‎ScullionLaw

That is a different case. This case went to the Jury.

That is a different case. This case went to the Jury.

The evidence is clear from the boy's face what happened and as his mother says he didn't do it to himself.

Just the latest case to underline how flawed our judicial system is from a combination of police or COPFS failures to poor lawyers and 'man/woman in the street juries'.

What would have happened in this case had the boy died, which I believe could have happened?

Would the scrote(s) responsible have still gotten off with it?

This is one case that really needs reviewed as someone needs to be brought to justice and answer for a horrific attack that has ruined a young man's life before he is an adult.

As Leigh Griffiths recently said

{celtic welcome anyone no matter their background}

He didn't go on to mention racists, terrorists, papeists but we fully understand his point .

Without point scoring, if the lad is a Rangers fan we should organise a whip round to help get that horrific scar patched up .

I've not read the story but how can you get a four month prison sentence for singing a song, but getting away with physically scarring and attacking someone? That's fucking lunacy.

Getting a good brief .Most of them are beggars .Getting one that believes in your case rather than just getting paid helps a bit

I assume that, on this occasion, they can't give much detail due to his age and the fact he got not guilty. Cunts do avoid naming them at all costs though.

Not meaning to be a dick but he didn't get not guilty, it was not proven, which in my eyes basically means he did it but there was not enough evidence or witnesses contradicted each other etc.