Scum Want "british League"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're heading for a ban again, Casey.

You actually think I'm CaseyJones :lol:

Listen just you stick to bigging up the Irish and their tricolour like you did in that other thread and leave the rest of us normal people to talk about the immigrants from the East.

You actually think I'm CaseyJones :lol:

Listen just you stick to bigging up the Irish and their tricolour like you did in that other thread and leave the rest of us normal people to talk about the immigrants from the East.

Bigging up. :lol: Listen, Casey, it's a country's national flag. There is a country called Ireland with many decent people in it. The tricolour isn't only associsted with the tims and their brand of modern Scots-Irish Republicanism. Grow up, Casey, ffs.

Bigging up. :lol: Listen, Casey, it's a country's national flag. There is a country called Ireland with many decent people in it. The tricolour isn't only associsted with the tims and their brand of modern Scots-Irish Republicanism. Grow up, Casey, ffs.

Many decent people in it :lol: aye in your wee world of rainbows and petting zoo's

That's not casey

Many decent people in it :lol: aye in your wee world of rainbows and petting zoo's

You're excelling yourself tonight, mate. I thought maybe you were just lazy with your words. Turns out you're a bigot. :lol:

You're excelling yourself tonight, mate. I thought maybe you were just lazy with your words. Turns out you're a bigot. :lol:

Rather be a so-called bigot than chief advocate of immigrants and the Irish with their tricolours. You sure you aren't watching the immigrants right now cheering them on? you sound like one of them strange wee guys that support Rangers but want Scottish football to do well so cheer them on

Rather be a so-called bigot than chief advocate of immigrants and the Irish with their tricolours. You sure you aren't watching the immigrants right now cheering them on? you sound like one of them strange wee guys that support Rangers but want Scottish football to do well so cheer them on

:lol: What are you blethering about. Your sanity's coming in to question now, mate. Strange little conclusions you concoct in that head of yours.

That means yes.

That means I'll leave you to hating entire countries and believing that not doing so relates to what you think of Scottish football.

You can join us in grown up land whenever you want.

The Cooperative Bank, with a very cooperative interest rate, lower than they've offered anyone else apparently for an amount around £31m, as I recall.

What do the taigs have in the bank in the way of cash reserve? just curious to see if they can pay. They will have been banking on the Champions League cash past couple seasons. They can't keep selling a Van Dijk for 11 million each season - that soon dries up.

What do the taigs have in the bank in the way of cash reserve? just curious to see if they can pay. They will have been banking on the Champions League cash past couple seasons. They can't keep selling a Van Dijk for 11 million each season - that soon dries up.

I'm not sure. Unlike them, I'm not so obsessive.

I'd imagine their accounts would give a clue and there's a fair chance that someone will see this and post the figure.

Of course, it will be subject to cash flow since it was published.

I'm not sure. Unlike them, I'm not so obsessive.

I'd imagine their accounts would give a clue and there's a fair chance that someone will see this and post the figure.

Of course, it will be subject to cash flow since it was published.

Aye I was just wondering if you or anyone else had it handy