Zelalem Starts For Usa

WATBB

3 -1 to the USA.

• The midfield duo of Hyndman and Zelalem were rendered ineffective for the most part. At this level they will need to pick up the pace or will be in jeopardy of losing their spots unlike with the U-20's.

He lost his spot for the following game.

They play again tonight so hopefully back in the team.

Given he is still young, looks very comfortable on the ball and the fact he is highly rated down south, I am really unsure how you can make that observation based in what? 10 matches for Rangers plus a write up on his first full cap?

You should be working in football mate with foresight like that.

Given he is still young, looks very comfortable on the ball and the fact he is highly rated down south, I am really unsure how you can make that observation based in what? 10 matches for Rangers plus a write up on his first full cap?

How can others make the observation that he'll be a top tier player or world class based on 10 matches?

thought this was the u23's and not the full team

How can others make the observation that he'll be a top tier player or world class based on 10 matches?

No leaving the opinion open I think is fair, did I say be will be a star? Nope, just keeping my options open, others just judge and that's it.

thought this was the u23's and not the full team

Whatever team it was, Jim, isn't the point, some people just write players off after observing them for a few games. Fuck sake I am the one trying to balanced and Mr Judgemental gets her haw.

Love it in here sometimes.