Dundee Utd For The Drop?

Think that would make 4 or 5 who we told we would see them on the way down as we were on our up. hibs,st Mirren,dunfermline and would;ve love to say hearts but can't, and they say the game's healthy without us. If any of them I would wish this on them it would be that horrible ugly f*ck Thomson and his team.

I'd love it but I think they're still too good to go down. They will find form at some point and stay up, sadly.

They are awful. I'd honestly struggle to name 3 of their current squad.

First person that comes to my head is Paul Paton, purely for the fact he goes to the same gym as me.

would like to see these Arab bastards have to play Falkirk in the playoffs and Falkirk to beat them

If this happens I will meet you at ibrox with a bottle of champagne and a cigar you can watch the highlights of that game feet up glass in hand and blow smoke rings at the tv

They've been honking since the League Cup semi-final last Season but I do think a new manager will sort them out, Partick Thistle are actually honking, only scored in 3 games out of 10...over time they'll be the ones in the automatic relegation spot IMO...Utd and Killie for me will be fighting it out to avoid the Play-Offs