Chelsea

It's hard to watch. Seems like Jose has lost the dressing room a little which is bizarre.

Fact is Chelsea won the league last season, and you don't become a bad manager over night. I'd put money on him turning it around.

It's hard to watch. Seems like Jose has lost the dressing room a little which is bizarre.

Fact is Chelsea won the league last season, and you don't become a bad manager over night. I'd put money on him turning it around.

Yeah there's something in it. I think Terry may be a factor - albiet he had a stinker last night - think it might be another player revolt like Scolari which would damage Jose's reputation maybe forever if he lost it.

Yeah there's something in it. I think Terry may be a factor - albiet he had a stinker last night - think it might be another player revolt like Scolari which would damage Jose's reputation maybe forever if he lost it.

It surely has something to do with Eva leaving. I think he done the right thing though. The manager has to be the main man, if some players don't like it then they need to be moved on because their form is absolute shocking.

Chelsea need some money to spend to freshen up the team as that always seems to be the requirement for the manager of a struggling team, I think managers in the cash laden EPL cant manage anymore without a bulging chequebook !!!, they probably have 20 players on 100k a week with 35 out on loan, Chelsea are a mess at the minute and are Ally like to watch (painful),the ego has landed.

If Chelsea wanted to get rid of the manager and his staff that would be a fortune.

See thinking about today, I actually think Mourinho has played a blinder to yesterday. What is everyone talking about another Chelsea defeat, or Mourinho's crazy 8 minute rant...?

That's what he always does, but I think it was different last night.

It's just highlighting how shite they were and I think he was genuinely 'fighting' for his job. It is Chelsea after all.

if it is the case of players not playing for Mourinho any more, then It fucking disgraceful by the players. They are paid hugh amounts of money, playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world, with a manager who has won more trophies with multiple clubs than any other current manager.

It not even about that, players are there to be part of a team and play football to their best of ability and follow the managers instructions. That's what they are paid to do. It irks me that players think they should determine the future of their manager by playing shit, they have a duty to the paying fans and the club that pay them, as well as professional pride. I mean this for every player at every club.

If they have a problem, be a man and speak to the manager face to face, if that doesn't sort it, use the internal work procedures.