Accies V Them

When you think about it, we don't want them chasing Runnie Diarrhoea too soon, so it keeps their dud manager in position for a wee bit longer which isn't a bad thing.

I now think it's inevtable he won't be there next season, so you don't want the new guy getting an earlier start than possible with his rebuilding progress.

I now think it's inevtable he won't be there next season, so you don't want the new guy getting an earlier start than possible with his rebuilding progress.

I'm not sure about that.

I think if they win the league, that'll be enough for Deila to keep his job.

You know what Lawwell is like, he always goes for the cheap option.

Allan not in the squad again. What's he played about 35 minutes since he joined them. :lol:

Ah but hes in the money so its all good init. How his family allowed that is beyond me , I'm all for freedom to express yourself in life but I know his dad my son grew up playing football with the boy stood beside his dad laughing at celtic getting pumped by Rangers or anyone else that beat them while watching our boys play and can't for the life of me work it out how he wasn't talked out of it. Then again hes always thought he was better than he was.