Lennon At It Again

miracle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad as other Managers may be, none, of similar calibre, claimed to be future Champions League winners or {due consideration} for the top seat with Man Ut or Arsenal..

This cunt is exactly as Adrian Durham stated "Deluded, embarrassing, uneducated......... Joke......"

His comments were prompted by one of the journalists leading him by the nose to go on a tirade about the ref.

He swallowed it and disengaged manager mode. He then backtracks by saying that the interviewers must have saw ref's performance too, as they asked the question. doh!

Wtf? Journalists agreeing with you won't help if you are reprimanded again?

A classic whining performance in stereo this weekend from Lemon and Houston.

It was as like listening to Sylvias Mother and Patches( Clarence Carter) at the same time. I thought I was going to cry.....

He will be back at IRAceltic at some time in the future as Manager again. Mark my words.

I think you're right.

He'll be a cheap option who doesn't just have a link to the club, but embodies that bitter, paranoid, uber-rhepublican extremist culture that so many of them buy into.

That said, I don't think the move would be good for him or them, so bring it on.

Everywhere he goes he seems to run into trouble, but funnily enough he never seems to think its him that has the problem.

Noticeable how much quieter its been up here since that nasty piece of shit left. But he wis pyoor deid picked on by everyone from fans to the mhedia. With the position Bolton are in it won't be long before Ally has his golf partner back full time.

I think you're right.

He'll be a cheap option who doesn't just have a link to the club, but embodies that bitter, paranoid, uber-rhepublican extremist culture that so many of them buy into.

That said, I don't think the move would be good for him or them, so bring it on.

Winning 55 with him manager of the bheasts would be the icing on the cake

Noticeable how much quieter its been up here since that nasty piece of shit left. But he wis pyoor deid picked on by everyone from fans to the mhedia. With the position Bolton are in it won't be long before Ally has his golf partner back full time.

He quietened down a little when he no longer had us to target.

His mates in the media were all "hasn't Neil matured a lot lately?" which was completely laughable, as proven by the recent aggressive tantrum.

He's so "Kevin and Perry".

He quietened down a little when he no longer had us to target.

His mates in the media were all "hasn't Neil matured a lot lately?" which was completely laughable, as proven by the recent aggressive tantrum.

He's so "Kevin and Perry".

Was he targeting us or just using us as a convenient distraction for the mutants to cover his own inadequacies?

Was he targeting us or just using us as a convenient distraction for the mutants to cover his own inadequacies?

I think his instinct was based on long-standing sectarian hatred, but he sure seemed to rely on it when his own position was being questioned.