Anybody hear phone call to radio cattolica on Monday from a Bear . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . Saying that the bheggars can no longer claim they own the high ground due to their reluctance to do anything about griffiths and after years of them hounding Donald Findlay out of Ibrox and other mope behaviour over the years ? I don't listen to it but the mate said he missed the outcome, anybody hear it and tell me what happened ?

The forum has been fucked for months. Its just the same old posters spouting their bile and giving each other internet equivalent of a reach-around.

Tending to agree with you now, other long in the tooth Bears have said this to me but I've defended it, definitely changed and not for the better !

. . . Saying that the bheggars can no longer claim they own the high ground due to their reluctance to do anything about griffiths and after years of them hounding Donald Findlay out of Ibrox and other mope behaviour over the years ? I don't listen to it but the mate said he missed the outcome, anybody hear it and tell me what happened ?

havent heard a phone call to Radio Cattolica for about 10 years

havent heard a phone call to Radio Cattolica for about 10 years

Seriously don't listen to it myself, barred myself from it but the mate said the scum are apparently going mental about it, wanted to know what was actually said, the guy seems to have pressed the right buttons so I'm surprised cattolica let the guy finish his rhetoric, good on him !