Yogi ready to quit !

I am your source <_<

Thats not good enough (tu)

A link would be...to a story...

Tune in to radio clyde, do you not keep up with the media :rolleyes:

I don't have the time this morning actually. If you had bit of savvy then you could of quoted something, ie: radio clyde, in your opening post.

And keep up with the media? Don't make me laugh!

Why is this in the BD?

Probably because I said, Pity you dont have the balls to speak up Rangers.

This involves Rangers does it not

It involves Rangers because you added that sentence at the end which doesn't make sense? <cr> What would Rangers want to speak up about? Another SPL manager resigning from his post has nothing to do with us.

Shevchenko has signed for AC Milan, pity you didn't have the balls to make a move Rangers. I guess this would be a Rangers related thread to then.

Why is this in the BD?

Probably because I said, Pity you dont have the balls to speak up Rangers.

This involves Rangers does it not

It involves Rangers because you added that sentence at the end which doesn't make sense? <cr> What would Rangers want to speak up about? Another SPL manager resigning from his post has nothing to do with us.

Shevchenko has signed for AC Milan, pity you didn't have the balls to make a move Rangers. I guess this would be a Rangers related thread to then.

Horsing myself laughing mate!

Guest therabbitt

He would be very silly to quit his job because of the way referees act in the game. Or am I misinterpreting your post?

When you look at it from Hughes point of view he has a valid point. A few dodgy decisions by refs could in the long term cost him his job, or any other manager for that matter. The pressure on managers at every club from fans is immense, the frenzy then stirred up by the media magnifys this and then you have a few stupid so called fans calling for the managers head and to sack the board. If the refs want there money than everything should be done to make sure the game is officiated properly. Some of the decisions this season have been terrible. Havent heard "Wee Burnie" across at the Paddy Shack complain about the refs once so far this season, could that be because none of the key decisions have gone against them ? Some things change some remain the same!

Refs are currently holding out for £1000 per game. Thats great but there job should like most others be performance related and they should sign up to allowing instant tv replays to assist them earning their bumper pat packet.

FURIOUS Falkirk boss John Hughes has revealed he’s so sick of the SPL’s under-fire refs he’s ready to quit Scottish football.

Dejected Yogi is mulling over a move to England as he fears he is now the victim of a WITCH HUNT from our top whistlers.

Hughes was disgusted when bungling Iain Brines allowed Stephen McManus’s blatant handball opener in Celtic’s 3-0 weekend win over the Bairns.

Cock-up copper Brines then wrecked Yogi’s half-time team-talk by insisting his dugout ban meant he was not allowed in the dressing-room.

Brines got that rule WRONG and Yogi said: “I’ve given it a lot of thought and maybe it’s time I moved on and got out while the going is good. I’m serious about that.

“I’ve been in football for 25 years. I’ve knocked my pan in to get to this stage. I’ve made a good name for myself and I don’t want to tarnish it.

“There have been a lot of things going through my head recently, not just the incident on Saturday.

“This has ripped the guts out of me and that’s why it might be better to try elsewhere. I think I’d be ready for the Championship.

“I was disgusted by what happened. I feel I have been victimised.

“For me to be prevented from speaking to my players in that way was shambolic and I believe it was personal.

“The ref has made a pig’s ear of it and embarrassed himself.

“I took a lot of calls from people in the game and they all came to the conclusion it was personal.”

Hughes picked up a six-game ban following a spat with young ref Scott McDonald at Love Street last season.

He also complained about up-and-coming officials handling his club’s games.

Yogi added: “I stand by that. I can’t manage a team in the Premier League or Champions League until I gain my licence, so why should refs use SPL matches as a learning tool?

“I need to make a stand for the benefit of Scottish football and other young coaches, because what happened to me was vicious.” [\quote]

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle1605703.ece

Yogi Hughes is ready to quit Scottish football, he says he has had enough of Scottish referees

Pity you dont have the balls to speak up Rangers.

About the decisions in Falkirk matches?

It should say

Pity we dont have the balls to speak up at Rangers.

My mistake well pointed out, good to see you read the posts (tu)

Quite stunned by some, in fact, most of the replies here. I thought the OP made a good point, and, its also very topical given the "officiating" so far this season.

And, to say it has nothing to do with Rangers is crackers, of course it does. The ridiculous refereeing decisions so far, almost all in favour of 1 particular team, has a huge effect on us, and has already had a bearing on the table even this early on.

I am not a fan of Hughes at all, but, imagining those kind of comments in the press by the likes of say, WS, could be quite powerful