1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • We want a striker that score the most amount of goals. 10 attempts and 2 goals is better than 2 attempts and 1 goal.  
    • He would be to many though, like it or not there's thousands of fans 20 and under who's only real experience of a successful Rangers team was during covid when all we could do is watch it on the telly, if we somehow won a treble this year then these players will be remembered forever from that section of the fanbase, add into that it's been 21 years since we've won a treble, you could possibly take that age up to 30 year olds too.
    • Was good seeing Stephen Maguire beat that total arsehole Ali Carter.  Hope Ronnie wins his 8th world title. 
    • That's ridiculously harsh!
    • For context (from the transcript) it's from the aftermath of his heart operation, when he couldn't reach the pain relief.   I think that was the second night I think the first night I was full of drugs I was out of it and then the second night it hit me I was in the 39:40 hospital bed and I dropped the morphine buzzer and the core buzzer at the same 39:46 time and I couldn't move to get them and the only thing I had was my phone and I remember I text Kaye saying I just want 39:51 to die I can't go through this pain and then did she ring the hospital yeah she ring the hospital and the nurse coming
  • Popular Contributors