Scottish Cup?

Fatman10

Do we not need three years worth of audited accounts?

As far as I am aware we have only produced one so far ergo no we will not be eligible to compete in Europe until 2016.

Might be wrong though!

Ideally, yes but it's not a necessity as far as I know mate.

If we don't have the audited accounts then we can still be entered based on "sporting merit".

But this would mean the SFA applying for us on this basis so the chances are that are slim.

We need 3 years of audited accounts.

So far, we have 1.

Can you cite the relevant regulation?

I saw this thread yesterday, so dived into endless pdfs on both the SFA and UEFA sites. I could find no reference to three years audited accounts.

There was a clear requirement for audited accounts for the year immediately prior to the qualification, and pretty detailed forecasts. Then it got complicated. I kinda gave up after an hour, but it seemed that it might hinge on the nature of the 2012 membership transfer, ie how the transfer was treated by the SFA.

Can you cite the relevant regulation?

I saw this thread yesterday, so dived into endless pdfs on both the SFA and UEFA sites. I could find no reference to three years audited accounts.

There was a clear requirement for audited accounts for the year immediately prior to the qualification, and pretty detailed forecasts. Then it got complicated. I kinda gave up after an hour, but it seemed that it might hinge on the nature of the 2012 membership transfer, ie how the transfer was treated by the SFA.

I asked about this ages ago when everyone was citing the rule (well mentioning it without a citation) and I don't believe anyone was able to point out the actual rule.