Hibs, Dunfermline, st mirren, st Johnstone, caly, Aberdeen, etc....

corkinator

If they go bust they go bust, but it does have hee haw to do with Rangers so should be in the General sports section.

We are an SFL3 club and as such the SPL has fuck all to do with us. Too many threads about the tarriers aswell fucking murder at times

My only point was the op got told this was not welcome on the forum as it has nothing to do with Rangers.

I say enjoying their demise is important to the majority of fans and deserves its place on the forum.

There is to many threads about the tims and the rest, I agree but its only cause we are not playing just now so there is fuck all to talk about with the team except its safety and these fuckers are the ones threatening it.

Once we get back to playing it will all calm down and we can get back to talking rangers and that alone.

You have opened a few threads about tims anyway so what is your point mate?

Will you celebrate their demise, cause I know i will?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only point was the op got told this was not welcome on the forum as it has nothing to do with Rangers.

I say enjoying their demise is important to the majority of fans and deserves its place on the forum.

There is to many threads about the tims and the rest, I agree but its only cause we are not playing just now so there is fuck all to talk about with the team except its safety and these fuckers are the ones threatening it.

Once we get back to playing it will all calm down and we can get back to talking rangers and that alone.

You have opened a few threads about tims anyway so what is your point mate?

Will you celebrate their demise, cause I know i will?

My threads about bheasts go in the bit they should be in.

The main point im making is most seem to be getting pissed off with posts about teams other than Rangers being posted in here. That seems to be the main point for many

The main point im making is most seem to be getting pissed off with posts about teams other than Rangers being posted in here. That seems to be the main point for many

This is really a unique situation for Rangers to be in and if people want to vent their frustrations then I support that right. It is quite sad if the message they are getting across is stifled because some think, shock horror, that they have put it in the wrong section.

People are fucking annoyed and are not really thinking of the etiquette of the site as such when they are posting. This will as I have said right itself when we are playing again but give posters a break for the time being eh.

Admin can put posts wherever anyway so why not just do it and the problems solved.

Of course this is relevant to us FFS, we have been castigated and castrated by these other clubs "fans". I believe as a fanbase we should rejoyce in their ultimate demise.

They knew the consiquences of rejecting us from the SPL and their utter HATRED and bigotry blew up in spectacular fashion back in their controted little faces.

This, as we all know, was NEVER about "sporting integrity" it was always about getting into the H***s.

They never thought all this through correctly they were so arrogant and high on the miniscule piece of power they had at the time it has clouded their judgement BIGTIME.

I work with guys ffrom all over the UK that support these clubs and want us to die, well you should hear them now.."if only we had done this, or that, 15 points keep yous in the league" it fucking FANTASTIC to watch and I for one, however hollow it may seem, am going to hammer home our superiority over them as they did when it was us.

FUCK THEM AND THE SPL. (tu)

Of course this is relevant to us FFS, we have been castigated and castrated by these other clubs "fans". I believe as a fanbase we should rejoyce in their ultimate demise.

They knew the cosiquences of rejecting us from the SPL and their utter HATRED and bigotry blew up in spectacular fashion back in their controted little faces.

This, as we all know, was NEVER about "sporting integrity" it was always about getting into the H***s.

They never thought all this through correctly they were so arrogant and high on the miniscule piece of power they had at the time it has clouded their judgement BIGTIME.

I work with guys ffrom all over the UK that support these clubs and want us to die, well you should here them now.."if only we had done this, or that, 15 points keep yous in the league" it fucking FANTASTIC to watch AN I for one, however hollow it may seem, am going to hammer home our superiority over them as they did when it was us.

You said it. Fuck them, they mean nothing to us now. So forget it

fully agree

only posts about Rangers should go in bears den

cough

:P

fully agree

only posts about Rangers should go in bears den

cough

:P

The problem with RFC52 is he's an apologist for the clubs who have treated us badly. I respect his decision to act this way but I feel the exact opposite..........I want REVENGE. :angry:

The problem with RFC52 is he's an apologist for the clubs who have treated us badly. I respect his decision to act this way but I feel the exact opposite..........I want REVENGE. :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would lay off the crack ffs. An apologist for the clubs in the SPL :lol: :lol:. Thats exactly it :rolleyes:

They knew the consiquences of rejecting us from the SPL and their utter HATRED and bigotry blew up in spectacular fashion back in their controted little faces.

I work with guys ffrom all over the UK that support these clubs and want us to die, well you should hear them now.."if only we had done this, or that, 15 points keep yous in the league" it fucking FANTASTIC to watch and I for one, however hollow it may seem, am going to hammer home our superiority over them as they did when it was us.

this(tu)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would lay off the crack ffs. An apologist for the clubs in the SPL :lol: :lol:. Thats exactly it :rolleyes:

Maybe I sensationalised a bit but you are one for turning the other cheek, a good chritian attitude I may add however, I am an athiest :)

I think he has his fair share of hate in him towards those teams too mate just not as vocal about it. :)

Up untill recently I would have been classed as a handwringer, but over the past few months my levelof hate towards our enemies has grown exponentially day by day.

I honestly want to see most of the SPL teams die a slow and painfull death. although i am not too fussed about the "slow" part :D

I really canae believe what im reading here but keep trying.

I was on another thread a few days ago, and on one of my rants, and I sensed you were trying to DAMPEN my enthusiasm for revenge against these bastards. along the lines of "lets move forward now".........maybe it wisnae you!! hahaha. its been a long day at work today, sure it was you tho <cr>

I was on another thread a few days ago, and on one of my rants, and I sensed you were trying to DAMPEN my enthusiasm for revenge against these bastards. along the lines of "lets move forward now".........maybe it wisnae you!! hahaha. its been a long day at work today, sure it was you tho wacko.gif

Rangers need to move forward right enough and get things in check for the new season which starts next week. I hate the teams, but i am more focused on us now than anyone else

Rangers need to move forward right enough and get things in check for the new season which starts next week. I hate the teams, but i am more focused on us now than anyone else

Good call, however I do work with a load of different football fans and the scottish club supporters have been a total pain in the arse so I think I can be cut a bit of slack with regards to my over zealous "revenge kick".

All this gleeful anticipation of various SPL clubs dying must have all the hollow, empty enjoyment of sticking pins into a voodoo doll. The SPL clubs will reap what they sow but I'm fucked if I'm going to stoop to their level.

I generally have been one for not stooping their level, being bigger than them, dignified silence etc but facts are it's done us no good, the hatred of us couldn't be any bigger.

I'm not that sure how I will react if/when other teams go bust but I certainly don't begrudge anyone celebrating.

I generally have been one for not stooping their level, being bigger than them, dignified silence etc but facts are it's done us no good, the hatred of us couldn't be any bigger.

I'm not that sure how I will react if/when other teams go bust but I certainly don't begrudge anyone celebrating.

This, I will be one who celebrates tho.

Tell you what happens when the other teams go bust, you go lie down for a wee while pal, it must dead hard being you.

You do admin on the $$ site perhaps........