The Gio Di Stefano Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys off his trolley!

Bogtrotter - awesome work on twitter shooting Alex Thommo down :)

On him for another week, it's really in his best interests to respond in that time..

Recruited another BlueBelle to help out..

Pics will be up later once I get my mac running better on here..

12m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

Those attempting to kill off RFC PLC are extremely rich, powerfull, influential and hold high offices and they use many lower echelons

12m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

..promising them all sorts to ensure any investigation is killed off...in one jurisdiction or another a proper investigation must be held

11m GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

..and at same time RFC PLC not prejudiced...that is the only objective but also ALL are innocent until proven guilty and that MUST apply RFC

I have been reading all this about him over the last few days with a degree of skepticism i must admit. However USA law is a very different animal to UK law.

Under SOX if D&P are on the american stock exchange then there are some pretty stringent laws that they must abide by. Even when they are conducting business in a different country the SOX laws still apply to them.

Added to that the litigation laws in the USA he might just be on to something.

Still will keep my skepticism for the moment but it makes for interesting reading

1342529499' post='1060231145']

We come out of administration debt free and are fully welcomed back into the SPL with open arms.

What about the players that have left? Would the money not go to the oldco? Would green still own the club or would it go back to Murray?

What about the players that have left? Would the money not go to the oldco? Would green still own the club or would it go back to Murray?

We would be in for all sorts of compensation from the SFA, SPL, SPL Clubs, Government Agencies, HMRC, Lieswell, and anybody else who had damaged our business with false accusations, unproven accusations, and fraud.

Oh aye, and Dunny would be our new owner.

1342529944' post='1060231169']

We would be in for all sorts of compensation from the SFA, SPL, SPL Clubs, Government Agencies, HMRC, Lieswell, and anybody else who had damaged our business with false accusations, unproven accusations, and fraud.

Oh aye, and Dunny would be our new owner.

And have enough money for ronaldo and messi if we're getting compensation from everyone that's put the boot in!

TBH i have no idea what would happen with that. If the court rules the contract between Murray and Whyte void then I suppose it could go back to Murray, as it would mean the club wouldn't be Whyte's to sell. It won't be as simple as that though, the key factor would be whether it is proved that Whyte's 'proof of funds' to Murray were legal. If David Murray can prove he was indeed duped and acted in good faith but the Whyte broke the terms of the agreement then it could happen.

I have been reading all this about him over the last few days with a degree of skepticism i must admit. However USA law is a very different animal to UK law.

Under SOX if D&P are on the american stock exchange then there are some pretty stringent laws that they must abide by. Even when they are conducting business in a different country the SOX laws still apply to them.

Added to that the litigation laws in the USA he might just be on to something.

Still will keep my skepticism for the moment but it makes for interesting reading

If the Bureau get on your scent and have the evidence it is safe to say you will end up doing some serious time - seen the jails in the US? F#ck that!!