A transfer from FF to RM

RFC-DWC

As the title suggests, i deleted my Follow Follow account to join RM.

I just felt that 90% of the people on their were resurrected from the dead by Mark Dingwall, to aid his ailing battle with the Rangers Board.

I was sick of almost entirely anti Rangers posts. Posts slagging off our manager, our CEO, Our players. There were no boundaries to the "wigs out" on every single post/comment from the followers.

I for one will stick by my team through the bad (Christ we have been through the worst) and i will continue to support my team, by buying tickets and merchandise.

Each to their own in all that, but i don't support SOS. Why should i?

Why should i buy a £20 SOS cheap t-shirt when i can get a good quality polo shirt from the mega-store for the same price?

Remember Dingwall's cheap t-shirt (rangers red and black) well i asked the question - Are you going to release details of all the sales, and monies received for the purchase of the t-shirts, and proof of buying shares in the PLC?

Reasonable question, correct? Wrong - I got slated "how dare you ask this" and "your a taig" were common place in this thread.

But, is this not the exact same questions they were asking the board? "where is the money" "Show us the accounts" hmmm

Lets go back to SOS - can someone tell me why the protests over assurances Ibrox will not be used in a sale and leaseback deal?

I mean, the board have already said on numerous occasions that this has been plucked from thin air by someone and used as a "weapon" against the board. The board have said YET AGAIN! that it is nonsense, and why would they sell the assets. Also the assets belong to the PLC and a vote would have to be made which would totally be rejected as this would most certainly devalue everyone shares by about 90%

The biggest threat to investment in our club is Mark Dingwalls FF army of complete and utter twats, and SOS.

I for one will stand united with my club through the dark and in the light. I have faith we are on the right path.

Thoughts are welcome.

Regards,

Die Hard Bear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing, Welcome, and having been part of this forum for years now i honestly feel you can air your opinion here without the threat of censor or without being tarred with a "taig" tag. Welcome home fellow bear

You've come to the wrong place if you don't want to see posts that slag off our manager, our CEO, Our players. :lol:

Seriously I know at least 2 tims who post on FF regularly so you're well away from it. On here people can sense who is Tim and who is not. It's like a special gift!

Welcome to RM

Lets go back to SOS - can someone tell me why the protests over assurances Ibrox will not be used in a sale and leaseback deal?

Can I ask you to look at your question from a different angle.

Do you think the money we generate will see us through to the end of the season, without some other form of finance being raised, outwith normal revenue sources ?

Can I ask you to look at your question from a different angle.

Do you think the money we generate will see us through to the end of the season, without some other form of finance being raised, outwith normal revenue sources ?

i know you didnt ask me but hey ho.....

are you including the rights issue in amongst "money we generate" ? If so then yes i believe we can see out the season no problem.

if no then i believe a righta issue will see us secure enough funds to see out the season.