Can I Just Say Something Here...

WadeWilson

After a few days of fizzbombs exploding around here (must be the Glesga Fair)... Can I just say something here... about Scottish football...?

I am not a nationalist nor a unionist... I am not a loyalist nor a republican... I don't consider myself a Prod or a Pape nor a Jew or a Muslim. I am not even a fucking Buddhist... I don't vote Labour or Tory or SNP or even fucking UKIP... I don't go on marches to follow Orange or Hibs Walks... I don't read the Daily Record or the Sun, I don't buy the Daily Mail or the Express, nor the Herald or the Scotsman... I don't pick between the Beatles or the Stones, I think Blur and Oasis are both as crap as each other... I have no reason to continually shop at Tesco or Asda or Morrisons.

One thing is for certain though; No matter what, I AM and always will be, a Rangers fan.

I am free to make up my OWN mind about the world that spins on it's axis while we humans fret and in-fight about who is what and what is who?

Now... If that's okay with you lot, I would like to say:

Bring on the Championship! C'mon the Gers!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few days of fizzbombs exploding around here (must be the Glesga Fair)... Can I just say something here... about Scottish football...?

I am not a nationalist nor a unionist... I am not a loyalist nor a republican... I don't consider myself a prod or a pape nor a Jew or a Muslim. I am not even a fucking buddhist... I don't vote Labour or Tory or SNP or even fucking UKIP... I don't go on marches to follow Orange or Hibs Walks... I don't read the Daily Record or the Sun, I don't buy the Daily Mail or the Express, nor the Herald or the Scotsman... I don't pick between the Beatles or the Stones, I think Blur and Oasis are both as crap as each other... I have no reason to continually shop at Tesco or Asda or Morrisons.

One thing is for certain though; No matter what, I AM and always will be, a Rangers fan.

I am free to make up my OWN mind about the world that spins on it's axis while we humans fret and in-fight about who is what and what is who?

Now... If that's okay with you lot, I would like to say:

Bring on the Championship! C'mon the Gers!!!

The Beatles are shit but.

Not exactly decisive are you?

I beg to differ. I decided on the finest club team in football and as a boy watched the wing wizard Davie Cooper... Also watched Souness, McCoist, Hateley, Goram, Gough, Laudrup and Gazza etc help us to 9-in-a-Row and have seen the Champions League run of 92/93 and the run to Manchester for a UEFA Cup final.

I think I make good decisons. (tu)