Private Tour Around Ibrox

GTMLivo

Well my mother works for a company in Liverpool that does the Rangers lottery signing people up etc and she's only gone and got myself and her a tour around Ibrox just us 2
and someone from the lottery,

I can't wait never actually been for a tour around our wonderful ground.

what can I expect lads?

Look out for the painting of the "New Pioneers"......... if the other two of you could distract the guide we'd appreciate if you could maybe slip it off the wall and lose it discretely. And don't forget to ask them to show you the deeds.

Good luck.

Well my mother works for a company in Liverpool that does the Rangers lottery signing people up etc and she's only gone and got myself and her a tour around Ibrox just us 2

and someone from the lottery,

I can't wait never actually been for a tour around our wonderful ground.

what can I expect lads?

There are a few photos of our Erskine Veterans doing the tour here...

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/govanblue/library/RM_Erskine_Football_Memories?sort=3&page=2

(tu)

Fantastic tour! From the marble staircase , Blue room , trophy room , tunnel and dugout , directors box and the changing rooms

Would you believe LB me of all people have never done the tour.have to put that straight soon.

No Surrender

Rab

Would you believe LB me of all people have never done the tour.have to put that straight soon.

No Surrender

Rab

Fantastic Rab! And all for £10 ! The game against hearts that got abandoned , booked flight early then the fuckers changed the game to the Friday ! Still went up on the Saturday done the tour then met few of the boys for a good drink :D

It's a really good tour.

I was working for GCC doing the Schools new Desktop Laptop refresh, (both Ibrox and Parkhead have special needs pupils that go to school inside the grounds)

My workmate was doing the special needs and I was over @ Ibrox Primary, he's a Dundee United fan, but he got me a special tour of Ibrox, I got to walk onto the pitch - that was some feeling :-)

It's a fucking shite tour,mate! :anguish: I'd advise you to ditch the ticket and go have a pint somewhere :beer1:

BTW! I'll take your ticket off your hands and suffer doing the tour myself :pipe::thumbup:

It's a brilliant tour so make sure you take your camera.

Have a great day :21: