Rangers in Fifa 13

Gavman2007

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club list is bigger than ever with a new league making an appearance: the Saudi Pro League. Also, if you are a Rangers FC fan, you can all relax and breathe easier. Browsing through the Rest of the World category of clubs, Rangers FC did make an appearance, confirming the Scottish Third Division club had reached a deal with EA to license their club for FIFA 13. Now they can play in the SPL as if nothing happened.

:lol::party::praise::21:

I was about to say that I didn't give a fuck and would still buy it, and how I was amazed that some people seem to be taking it as a personal slight. But then I figured, if SI did the same with FM13, I'd be fuming.

I don't care about being in FIFA because I rarely go any Scottish teams in it, but in FM I'm usually a lower league Scottish team

I don't care about being in FIFA because I rarely go any Scottish teams in it, but in FM I'm usually a lower league Scottish team

I could count the amount of times I've played as Rangers on the last Fifa with one hand. I never play single player, and usually just UT, etc. Only time I went us was to play a tim I know.

I always go rangers in FIFA Always better Beating someone online when you are rangers :)

I've not had access to online last couple of years cause I've been playing through torrented games :lol:

I could count the amount of times I've played as Rangers on the last Fifa with one hand. I never play single player, and usually just UT, etc. Only time I went us was to play a tim I know.

I usually go Atletico Madrid, don't know why I just do