1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • The way this team is makes me think of that scene in From Dusk Til Dawn where Harvey Keitel asked George Clooney: "Are you that much of a loser you don't know when you've won?". I feel like this team are so used to being underdogs and "also rans" that they don't know what it means to absorb the pressure of expectation and use it to push on to win. This has always been my concern, that what happened in 2012 was more than just having to work back up the leagues. It destroyed a team that was built 140(ish) years worth of success being handed down. We lost our first team, a team that was continuing on the same track as all that previous success and although the team was always changing the baton had been handed on from team to team over all those years with an expectation to win and be the best. When we had to down to the bottom the expectation was just go get back up to top as quickly as possible and even winning the leagues on the way wasn't really considered winning and we've never recovered.
    • I know mate totally fucking scunnered. Don't even understand why I even believed in them to challenge to the final game of the season. More fool us mate
    • He's a weird one to figure out, one part of me says bin him, the other part is kinda sympathetic regarding what he's asked to do When clement came in, lundstram, along with others, started flying, he was dominating games, controlling the middle of the park etc, and at the time a few of us said its because he has less roles to do (less covering fullbacks, sterling in the middle doing a lot of running with him)  Now we're back to the defence being a basketcase and no energy in the middle with him, its like he has too much to do and simply cannot do it (wether he should be able to is a different argument)  For a few months there we were absolutely solid at the back bar the odd brain fart, the midfield didnt really need to concern themselves with the back 4 Now our defence looks absolutely shot to bits, the midfield must be constantly looking over their shoulder expecting another fuck up
    • Our own captain even said it in a match Day Programme and our vice captain even said it after a cup game we where dumped out in an interview. Don't really know what goes on with these players when pressure gets ramped up its as if they hate it and just want to play football without any pressure it's crazy. It's a Psychological thing 100%
    • When it was only a matter of weeks ago that we felt we were on the cusp of something special 
  • Popular Contributors