I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

But don't EVER try to tell me that I should not support my country, you freaks.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dislike of much that is Scottish, based on the acts of the SFA and fans of other clubs is unfortunate. Nobody will take my country from me.

Rangers, The UK and Scotland will always be my version of Rangers, The UK and Scotland regardless of what others do or say.

The dislike of much that is Scottish, based on the acts of the SFA and fans of other clubs is unfortunate. Nobody will take my country from me.

Rangers, The UK and Scotland will always be my version of Rangers, The UK and Scotland regardless of what others do or say.

As you wish.

I am with you. (tu)

I believe someone famous once said 'a man cannot have two masters,he must chose one or the other or be damned to indecision for the rest of his days'

They (SFA) attacked us and tried to strip us of 4 titles.

Battle lines were drawn on that day and as a past Scotland fan i say fuck them,they'll never get another penny out of me.I'll give it all to Rangers.

I've watched Scotland since I was a boy. I have cheered them, I have supported them, and I would love to do so again,

As long as they are ran by the guys currently in power at the SFA, the same guys who have kicked us at every single turn, they won't get my support.

I wont look for them to lose matches, but i don't actually give a fuck if they win or lose right now, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I just can't bring myself to support Scotland knowing that Regan and Lawwell are sitting watching together.

Too many people with short memories but no one should tell anyone what to do.

If you feel happy supporting Scotland then fine,doesn't make you a traitor or less of a Rangers supporter it's just a personal choice.I realise was 5 titles not 4 and two Scottish Cups so apologies for that error.

I will be in a queue waiting to toe your peas.... headed by Graeme Souness... Baxter, Cooper, McCoist, McCall. Goram, Greig, Gough, et al... and with Lee Wallace also waiting in the wings to put a left boot in, I reckon you anti-Scots-Scots (yes, you are that contrary) would have sore balls... if you actually had any.

I was supporting both Rangers and Scotland long before you were even a glint in your father's eye.

For various reasons over the years I lost interest in Scotland. The last Scotland game I actually enjoyed was 'McQueens Wembley Jubilee' and for years had a piece of the 'hallowed surface' in our backyard.

Not sure why my interest in the Scottish national side faded. I am sure it was not one specific incident more likely a culmination of events over a period of years. I went from being a fairly avid supporter to being totally apathetic regards our National team as I suggest did many Rangers fans. How many recall being in the Rangers End at Hampden watching Scotland being humped when suddenly to relieve the tedium a wee 'sash bash' would break out. It was a way to alleviate the pain and you were among your own.

Perhaps I just got older, wiser, watched the Tartan Trannies take-over and apathy became the order of the day.

Apathy has now turned to a downright detestation of the national size. I no longer watch their games and win, lose or draw it means SFA to this poster. The idea of joining in to become a 90 minute 'tartan trannie' has the same appeal as a root canal. The idea of sharing a stadium to support Scotland with people who voted to kill my club I find disgusting. If that makes me a freak then so mote it be.

It does not make me however two-faced.

Although the SFA 'run' the Scotland national team, who gives a fuck really. The players, manager and coaching staff have nothing to do with the politics.

It would have been like saying Murray, or Whyte, or Green, or Mather is a bawbag who isn't running us well so I'm no longer a Rangers fan.

Far too many are now more concerned with the politics than the football - and that's very sad - given so much of it is lies, rumour or innuendo.

I've watched Scotland since I was a boy. I have cheered them, I have supported them, and I would love to do so again,

As long as they are ran by the guys currently in power at the SFA, the same guys who have kicked us at every single turn, they won't get my support.

I wont look for them to lose matches, but i don't actually give a fuck if they win or lose right now, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I agree with this.

I was in Spain in 1982, for the world cup, was at the infamous 1977 Wembley game when we beat the English 2-1, and stole their pitch & goalposts.

I now don't care too much for Scotland, I'm still Scottish, just not as passionate about them since they try to kill off my team.

Club BEFORE country everytime IMO..

Nutshell, Gogzy.

When the stench of Rhegan, Lunny, Doncaster, Liewell etc finally clears from Hampden, then I will back Scotland again.

Breaks my heart to feel like this but I cannot possibly endorse a national team (which is the physical embodiment and manifestation of what the SFA is there for) when the men at the top are deceitful, vindictive liars hell bent on crippling (not killing - they need our money too much) my club indefinitely.

That is such a poor argument Gogzy - that is like saying Rangers were mismanaged ( some say still are) and stop caring about or Supporting Rangers based on the leadership of the club. Poor from you IMHO

Although the SFA 'run' the Scotland national team, who gives a fuck really. The players, manager and coaching staff have nothing to do with the politics.

It would have been like saying Murray, or Whyte, or Green, or Mather is a bawbag who isn't running us well so I'm no longer a Rangers fan.

Far too many are now more concerned with the politics than the football - and that's very sad - given so much of it is lies, rumour or innuendo.

Well said

I am putting this in here as well..

I am saddened by the anti-Scottish crap that has been going on recently.

Our country really does have a problem. As does this forum.

Shame on you Scots Gers fans who have done nothing but surrender.

I have been a Rangers and Scotland fan since 1986. What a great world cup with Scotland participating... what a season for the Gers with Souness taking over and revolutionising our team and the game up here.

None of you Sky TV brainwashed idiots would even know what any of that was like.

So people shouldn't tell you not to support Scotland......that is fair enough BUT why is it shame on Scots Gers who don't?

At the end of the day it is a football team and we have a choice to support who we want but as well as wishing for others to not tell you you shouldn't support them them surely you can afford the same to those like me who do not support them.

BMR, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion but, when trying to persuade others to change their mind, it is not normally a good tactic to describe them as 'freaks'.

International football would mean far more to me if there were a British national team. Most of the folk who follow the Scottish team are anti-English bigots who are all going to be very disappointed in October next year.