The Queens Highway desecrated today !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the gun today, the service men & woman enjoying themselves on the park today getting the standing ovation they deserve..???

All thats going wrong in today's Scotland, pandering to the hand wringers & minorities :(

The club had nothing to do with the changes to Armed Forces Day today, the changes were at the insistence of the Armed Forces themselves. Rangers will continue to be the foremost club in the United Kingdom honouring our brave men and women giving service to the UK.

I was dissapointed too. It was far to understated and formal. This used to be an opportunity for our rangers supporting troops to have a ball and let their hair down. That's said we should be thankful that our club still support the day at all. Also a half empty stadium without the UB's didn't help. Thought they would have made this game?

Where was the gun today, the service men & woman enjoying themselves on the park today getting the standing ovation they deserve..???

All thats going wrong in today's Scotland, pandering to the hand wringers & minorities :(

it was there as you walked up from the underground, just down from the superstore.

One of the best feeling I had recently at Ibrox was when we had thousands of service men & woman in where the blue order are now, they loved it, doing the bouncie and celebfating, for me I had no interest in what religion they were, I just wanted them to know how much I and others like me, appreciate all they do. For people to twist the outpouring of appreciation from both parties into something sinister and unhealthy really is deplorable, they really should take a long hard look at themselves, sad sad times we live in :7325:

Is that really the reason why there was hardly any troops on the pitch today? If so, I find it absolutely disgusting!

Our clubs identity is slowly disappearing and many people within our support are unwilling to defend it against its many enemies which is the most worrying part.

it was there as you walked up from the underground, just down from the superstore.

First time I've not done my usual circuit of the ground and missed it, but meant at pitch side as we've had for the last few years.. (tu)

I was dissapointed too. It was far to understated and formal. This used to be an opportunity for our rangers supporting troops to have a ball and let their hair down. That's said we should be thankful that our club still support the day at all. Also a half empty stadium without the UB's didn't help. Thought they would have made this game?

Think u are going a bit far there. After last year, and the way the media jumped on us and the forces, I was expecting a lot less than we used to.

Regarding a half empty stadium, I really think apart from the club deck and the broom loan, the vast majority of the stands were filled

I was in the Copland rear, and I think, my opinion of course, there was around 40 000 today.

Think u are going a bit far there. After last year, and the way the media jumped on us and the forces, I was expecting a lot less than we used to.

Regarding a half empty stadium, I really think apart from the club deck and the broom loan, the vast majority of the stands were filled

I was in the Copland rear, and I think, my opinion of course, there was around 40 000 today.

33,956 was the official attendance today.

Have to admit , I too was disappointed today .

Don't know whose decision this was but feel they've bowed down to media pressure when there really was no reason to do so.

I hear The Hag twittered away saying it was anti - catholic . That might actually work in our favour as today there was nothing but applause and a bit of Rule Brittania . How that is anti catholic is beyond me , but hopefully the general public will see how far these cretins will go to stop us appreciating our Armed Forces .