Poor journalism as always

stfu

Firstly I have not bought a newspaper in about 12 years as I cannot stand their lack of objectivity and constant lies.

But one thing did make me laugh yesterday.

Whilst round at my Mother in laws I had a look at the Sunday Mail and the player ratings for the Raith game and noticed that the so called journalist gave Foster the same rating as Darren McGregor, a 6.

Surely these idiots at least watch the game or do they now just throw a dice.

Worse still seen rebel record speaking about kal naismith tragic loss then inserted bit about him and hutton being abducted. Relevance to a 22 year old losing her life. Zero

I was pretty astonished reading that.

The media is plainly agenda fuelled. I was listening to Radio Scotland(Oirland) this morning and they were talking about trolling and internet abuse in general this guy named O'Donnel, or something very similar used as his example lemon getting some folk convicted against him, and some not. FFS, give it up for a wee while will ye.

There just isn't any decent media coverage of Rangers at the moment.

Between the likes of TV coverage from BBC Scotland, which is obviously one sided as we don't even acknowledge them and STV's Rahman Bardwarj who always sneers at any problems at Ibrox and smugly refers to the other lot as 'Scottish Champions' at every opportunity while gloating every time they beat some crappy team like Ross County while his face trips him when they're getting gubbed by Hamilton Accies. According to what I've heard, that isn't the only gubbing that Celtic have taken from Hamilton recently...