SPL freeze Rangers Title money

It's for the creditors to argue with the SPL over fuck all to do with Rangers anymore so who gives a fuck in all honesty, if the SPl want to use 900k of the oldco money to pay off debts that they are trying to get the newco to accept responsibility for then fuckign bring it on means less for us to pay.

exactly the way I see it who cares.

Hardly a surprising development. As a few have said above, let the creditors argue with the SPL over who should (or should not) be paid.

It's not an argument for the creditors though. It is the SPL's money to give out as they see fit. We took part in the SPL competition and were due prize money. We broke the SPL rules by going into administration and as such they are entitled to do what they like with it. If they pay other football clubs then that's fine. It is similar to the RFFF paying smaller creditors.

When is Green going to rwalise they want to milk us .

Here we go they will just fucking take take and take fucking more.

Its not theirs to keep.

Did any other fucking clubs who Newcod have money deducted ? No.

Ive just about had enough of this pish.

Harry is that you? :ohmy:

I wanna milk your dog!

Just seen they have frozen the 900K prize money in order to pay off football debts incurred by oldco. Im not against paying off debts, but I didnt think that they could do that legally??

That's just one of those five, new principles of future governance the SPL/SFA/SFL issued a joint statement on yesterday.

"If a rule presents The Rangers with a positive outcome on any given event, said rule will be changed to produce a negative outcome for The Rangers. This rule is only applicable to The Rangers and will remain so in perpetuity."

That's just one of those five, new principles of future governance the SPL/SFA/SFL issued a joint statement on yesterday.

"If a rule presents The Rangers with a positive outcome on any given event, said rule will be changed to produce a negative outcome for The Rangers. This rule is only applicable to The Rangers and will remain so in perpetuity."

Rangers were responsible for the Famine dontcha know. :sherlock:

I had no idea - until Valentines Day this year.

Cuban Missile crisis, The Opium Wars, The Black Death, Pol Pot and so much more - all our fault.

The shame of it all....

Yep all Rangers, we also made Whittaker and Naismith go Bald with worry. :craphead: