New Sellick Manager....Same Old Complaints!

Ronny Deila insists it's "stupid" that Celtic have to jump three hurdles to reach the Champions League group stage.

And the new Park head boss claims the Hoops deserve more respectfor their achievements in Europe's top competition over the past few years.

So,.......Because they reached the last 16 two year ago they should just be put in to the group stages....OK then.

I think we all know the qualifying rounds are brutal but they had one good season and last seasons "efforts" seem to have been conveniently forgotten.

Will say it hasn't taken him long to get used to ra Sellick way.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he is getting his excuses in early before they get pumped which would be funny.

I believe that all teams who finish 1st in their domestic league should get automatic entry into the group stages which means it's a proper CL.

The champions route only seeds you better and it is wrong that three games need to be played.

Hopefully he is getting his excuses in early before they get pumped which would be funny.

I believe that all teams who finish 1st in their domestic league should get automatic entry into the group stages which means it's a proper CL.

The champions route only seeds you better and it is wrong that three games need to be played.

I agree, but it is still funny when they winge about it