Stokes not happy with Biton!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kayals an arab - hes never an Israeli.

i had to laugh last night when one of the deluded that i know reposted nir bitons image from tweeter and then had the audacity to stand up for stokes saying he didnt do anything wrong but biton is supporting child killers - the great unwashed certainly dont do irony!

but thats the problems with the mhanks and their irish/palestinian/insert name of terrorist orginastion here loving fans. they have no idea about a situation but think they should be allowed to comment on everything and always put an obsessed / offended slant on it.

13361.png

Beyond irony, Stokes and the Rhebel hordes in full support of child killing Republican scum, does Omagh, Shankill, Warrington, Manchester etc etc not count then.

Fucking sickens me, these Cunts. Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing.

http://talkingbaws.c...n-social-media/

Fecking great, Stokes allowed to stick up for his Country, but, when Biton sticks up for his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this is good. Thanks for posting it.

septic fans going potty over their own player's "Zionist" post. It's a kick in the arse of anti-Semitism, but give it time. The pro-Palestine, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish stuff will be flowing as freely as the buckie on Giro day. Philthy and the Hag are bound to be imitating Jihadis very soon.

By this evening we will be calling in Nil By Mouth and Show Racism the Red Card.

kayals an arab - hes never an Israeli.

i had to laugh last night when one of the deluded that i know reposted nir bitons image from tweeter and then had the audacity to stand up for stokes saying he didnt do anything wrong but biton is supporting child killers - the great unwashed certainly dont do irony!

but thats the problems with the mhanks and their irish/palestinian/insert name of terrorist orginastion here loving fans. they have no idea about a situation but think they should be allowed to comment on everything and always put an obsessed / offended slant on it.

13361.png

I liked that for Derek/Manticore. He would really have appreciated that picture. He had a thing for the Israeli girls. (tu)

Also, your post is indeed, very good.

Mr Kipling would applaud it.

"Celtic a pro Palestine club" what a load of pish they talk halfwits

A large number of sellic fans take the 'if they're the smaller, ostensibly oppressed (etc, etc) group in a conflict, they're the same as us and we support them' approach. Normally, the groups they choose to attach themselves to and their conflict have very little in common with Republicanism here. It's a simplistic and ignorant way to form your opinions.