Ireland

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say alot would still like to see them do shit, If there was a Rangers player playing for Republic of Ireland, then I'd still want the to fail, they are player stealing bastards. They are intent on destroying the Northern Ireland team, they are trying to make the Northern Ireland team a Protestant only team by asking players from catholic/nationalist backgrounds to play for them even if they don't need them.

Cunts!

But in all honesty who wants someone playing for them that isn't commited? Work with two lads who were giving it all the mccelans a dirty F*nian don't want F*#ians playing for us etc this week asked why they didn't like him their reply was cos he opted to play for the republic? Yet said they don't want Catholics playing anyway how does that work out? My own view I want anyone from northern Ireland to play for northern Ireland but if their allegiances lie elsewhere and they aren't fully commited to northern Ireland happy for them to play for whoever else.

But in all honesty who wants someone playing for them that isn't commited? Work with two lads who were giving it all the mccelans a dirty F*nian don't want F*#ians playing for us etc this week asked why they didn't like him their reply was cos he opted to play for the republic? Yet said they don't want Catholics playing anyway how does that work out? My own view I want anyone from northern Ireland to play for northern Ireland but if their allegiances lie elsewhere and they aren't fully commited to northern Ireland happy for them to play for whoever else.

I just don't think its fair that they can pick players from one nation who don't even qualify though blood relation, or residency. These players milk the NI system then when they are told they can play for RoI they jump right over, that should not be-able to happen. Look how many of Northern Ireland's greatest players have came from the nationalist/catholic backgrounds, Pat Jennings, Martin O'Neill, Gerry Armstrong etc If a player doesn't want to play for NI and would rather player RoI is fine, but unless he qualifies for them then that doesn't mean he should be able to play for them.

But not only are they picking our best talent, they are also pushing the belief that Catholics don't support NI and second that they feel unwelcome at NI matches, neither are true, they are a pathetic footballing association.

No but you said something else similarly retarted.

Ireland hate my country, do you mean everyone in Ireland, every one born in Ireland or the Irish government?

They wish death amongst us all? Do you watch a lot of movies? doh

Have you ever met anyone from Ireland? Not a joking question, a genuinely serious one...

Eh ? :lol:

Ya Fud.

I just don't think its fair that they can pick players from one nation who don't even qualify though blood relation, or residency. These players milk the NI system then when they are told they can play for RoI they jump right over, that should not be-able to happen. Look how many of Northern Ireland's greatest players have came from the nationalist/catholic backgrounds, Pat Jennings, Martin O'Neill, Gerry Armstrong etc If a player doesn't want to play for NI and would rather player RoI is fine, but unless he qualifies for them then that doesn't mean he should be able to play for them.

But not only are they picking our best talent, they are also pushing the belief that Catholics don't support NI and second that they feel unwelcome at NI matches, neither are true, they are a pathetic footballing association.

They did the same in the 90's with a string of Englishmen who qualified because they had some distant Aunty who was from ROI. Cascarino played when not even qualified.

I simply ignore them.

They did the same in the 90's with a string of Englishmen who qualified because they had some distant Aunty who was from ROI. Cascarino played when not even qualified.

I simply ignore them.

Thing is, if they actually have parents or grandparents who come from RoI or if they have lived there for long enough to gain citizenship then that is fine. But the fact that they can pick players who don't fulfill either of these is a disgrace.

Hope they cunts get fucking humped.

Anyone but Ireland!!

Same, would love another 'Thierry Henry' moment happen to them. They deserve it for poaching Northern Irish players. Scummy cunts. About 6 of their players weren't even born in Ireland, 1 in Scotland and about 5 in England. Filthy bastards.

COME ON CROATIA! Jelavic hatrick would be nice :D

Anyone but Ireland or Germany please. Preferably England but I won't hold my breath lol

Ireland are the only nation that thinks the transfer window applies to international football as well as club football.

Much like Scotland then?

Or Croatia with Eduardo?

Or Ghana with Boateng?

The list is endless. But don't let mindless bigotry get in the way of football.

Much like Scotland then?

Or Croatia with Eduardo?

Or Ghana with Boateng?

The list is endless. But don't let mindless bigotry get in the way of football.

Don't be so fucking uptight you twat. It was only a gentle joke.

For the record, I have nothing against Ireland. Prick