Transfers

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could be a good bet to win it depending on the odds.

About time they got their act together,always had a soft spot for them because of Shevchenko :lol: 

he was coming to us for about 14 million then Milan blew us out the water.

we didn't so EBTs at the time of he'd have been ours 

33 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They were quoted £70 million last week.

Is it bad that I had never heard of him until I read that? I mean, 70 fucking million for a kid that appears to have just had a breakthrough season in the Bundesliga seems a bit risky.

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Is it bad that I had never heard of him until I read that? I mean, 70 fucking million for a kid that appears to have just had a breakthrough season in the Bundesliga seems a bit risky.

I've never seen him play in real life tbh but he is incredible on FIFA and has more special cards than Kante does.

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to pay that for one good season and a player who is good on FIFA.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd imagine thats exactly what it is. Klopp was playing a game of top trumps on FIFA and realised the guy has more "special" cards than kante and he just knew that he had to have him.

I doubt they'll have had him scouted or anything daft like that 

Good thats what you would hope for at least.

10 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Bonucci to Milan has got to be the biggest of the summer. I can't believe Juve are going to break up their iron defence to a rival. Montella will be under massive pressure to deliver this season with the mental signings they've made. 

Bonnuci is quality but Juventus are pretty good in the transfer market so I be surprised if they have something up their sleeves.

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Bonnuci is quality but Juventus are pretty good in the transfer market so I be surprised if they have something up their sleeves.

They'll have a replacement lined up obviously but is there anyone better than Bonucci out there?