Paul Dumbert Sacked

AlCapone

Here's hoping, in fact hopefuly he can do a Billy McBungle and take two teams down in one season...Norwich to join them.

Perhaps the living in the past Villa fans might realise that in big Eck they drove out their best manager for a decade, so hell mend the losers.

Dumbert, it takes a lot to be as thick as TLB but hats off to him he managed it!

I await the slaughter of him from the Scotish Mhedia......

Aur rvoir Villa, tee hee hee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping, in fact hopefuly he can do a Billy McBungle and take two teams down in one season...Norwich to join them.

Perhaps the living in the past Villa fans might realise that in big Eck they drove out their best manager for a decade, so hell mend the losers.

Dumbert, it takes a lot to be as thick as TLB but hats off to him he managed it!

Sure hope so.

Didnt he have the worst record of any Villa manager since Billy Mcneil in the 80's?

I dont know why he took the Villa job. Yes a bigger club than Norwich in terms of fan base, stadium etc. But seriously, Villa are fucking terrible! They'd be struggling in the championship with the squad they have. Also he was never going to be given any money to spend there, so it just seems like a terrible career move all round. Good fuck him, hope he achieves fuck all in the game