Scum disrupt minute's silence at Pittodrie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No poppies on the shirts either so the board have pandered to the majority ???

The scum fans done as we expected them to do.

Fair play to Sky allowing some of it to be broadcast as they muted it before but they should have went further and put the camera on the fans who were disrupted it. Also no comment from the guys on the mics.

Will the MSM report it, highly doubtful but really they should identify them and door step them and ask them why they live in a country they hate.

Fair play also to the sheep fans.

Was anything mentioned by the commentary team? Sincerely doubt it.

Nothing mentioned on the bbc text coverage. Aberdeen should have had stewards in throwing out those that disrupted the silence, that would empty most of their support. Morons who disrespect the men from their own club who gave their lives to afford them the luxury to denigrate their memory.

Nothing mentioned on the bbc text coverage. Aberdeen should have had stewards in throwing out those that disrupted the silence, that would empty most of their support. Morons who disrespect the men from their own club who gave their lives to afford them the luxury to denigrate their memory.

So they should be thrown out for practicing what those from their club fought to protect?

Also, why focus the camera on some arseholes who insist on booing the slience? I don't understand anything that could be gained from that, whilst people should raise the issue of them booing it, it shouldn't happen during the moment of silence.

So they should be thrown out for practicing what those from their club fought to protect?

Also, why focus the camera on some arseholes who insist on booing the slience? I don't understand anything that could be gained from that, whilst people should raise the issue of them booing it, it shouldn't happen during the moment of silence.

It's a fine line, while some can argue they're exercising their given freedoms i would say where does it stop? There's freedom of expression and there's booing a minutes silence in remembrance of the fallen across all conflicts, that isn't expressing a freedom, that's showing a complete lack of common decency, at least.

It's a fine line, while some can argue they're exercising their given freedoms i would say where does it stop? There's freedom of expression and there's booing a minutes silence in remembrance of the fallen across all conflicts, that isn't expressing a freedom, that's showing a complete lack of common decency, at least.

But they have the freedom to disrespect it because of the freedom that people fought for, we mightn't like it, and it is clearly a lack of decency, but we can't do anything but highlight it.

But they have the freedom to disrespect it because of the freedom that people fought for, we mightn't like it, and it is clearly a lack of decency, but we can't do anything but highlight it.

Id class that as abusing your freedoms rather than expressing them. Hopefully it is highlighted as it's just completely disrespectful.

Yes as they are causing disruption and inciting trouble. They don't understand that freedom comes with responsibility and failing to live up to those responsibilities has consequences. I wouldn't focus the camera on them but should remove them from the ground and send them on their way to prevent trouble after the game.

That's the problem with freedom of speech most people fail to understand what goes with such freedoms. The silence is not a political statement its a simple matter of respect for ALL who lost their lives in conflict, as I said they have denigrated the memory of their own who gave their lives.