Scottish Player With Most EPL Goals

Rangers Lady

Big dunc?

A shite clue

Duncan Ferguson is the highest-scoring Scot in Premier League history and here (right) heads in for Everton against Leeds in 1998

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2829335/Premier-League-s-best-strikers-Nos-40-31-count-50-greatest-frontmen-grace-England-s-division-1992.html#ixzz3InfyA7H8

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Adding "lol" does not preclude you from being a cunt let alone a cheat.

I would have thought Dalgliesh..

Adding "lol" does not preclude you from being a cunt let alone a cheat.

I would have thought Dalgliesh..

Remember most people in England think that football was invented in 1992 by some bloke called SKY.

Remember most people in England think that football was invented in 1992 by some bloke called SKY.

I think you are getting England and Scotland confused going by this thread. If you are under 30 its probably all you can remember.

English people (like me) remember when Chelsea were utter shite (Peter Rhoades-Brown!), Liverpool were half decent (damn that backpass rule :) ) and Man United hadn't won the league since 1967 (the Doc, Sexton and BFR years) and games generally started at 3 on a saturday.