Rhodes and McCormack

I'm not convinced by either of them.

I'm also not certain on the particular statistics but while Rhodes is a prolific goalscorer I think his work ethic and link up play as a lone striker isn't what Strachan is looking for. McCormack is another one who just doesn't seem to fit his system, methods or team.

I don't disagree Martin isn't really up to the standard though.

Rhodes can do something no other Scottish striker looks capable doing and thats score goals

Rhodes is like a more advanced version of Boyd.

Can finish well, but can't play up front on his own, can't hold the ball up and doesn't fit into the system Strachan is playing.

If we ever go to a traditional 4-4-2 I think he'd be involved.

Rhodes can do something no other Scottish striker looks capable doing and thats score goals

Rhodes isn't a Scottish striker.

He is an English striker who qualifies to appear for Scotland under a fkin ridiculous rule that should be scrapped.

He will never be Scottish anymore than I will be English and I have lived down here a lot longer than his visit to Scotland

Rhodes isn't a Scottish striker.

He is an English striker who qualifies to appear for Scotland under a fkin ridiculous rule that should be scrapped.

He will never be Scottish anymore than I will be English and I have lived down here a lot longer than his visit to Scotland

Like we can be choosey!