We taking a year out.

Skelf

That Sevco 5088 is fucking disgraceful chat for a paper, but in all honesty to be expected from these utter cunts. Our country is consumed by utter hatred for RANGERS F.C

Lets run with it. Sevco 5088 is an English company therefore.....see Texas Ranger above

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's exactly what he is doing that's why he hasnt applied for SFA membership. If he does that his investors dream's die.

I hope you're right it would be great :)

It is still a long shot though but it would be a great new chapter in our long

History

do we know he definitely hasnt applied for SFA membership?

They have definitely not applied,if they become members of the SFA The FA will not entertain us. The only way the FA will entertain us is if we exhaust all avenues up here. It's the plan from day 1. I Have even said who the main investor bank rolling this is. Why did Walter and co walk away without a fight or a wimper ? Because they know !

do we know he definitely hasnt applied for SFA membership?

It hasn't been reported officially that he has applied for an SFL membership but they're meeting

Soon to boot it out anyway which plays into Green's hands if Texas is correct

They have definitely not applied,if they become members of the SFA The FA will not entertain us. The only way the FA will entertain us is if we exhaust all avenues up here. It's the plan from day 1. I Have even said who the main investor bank rolling this is. Why did Walter and co walk away without a fight or a wimper ? Because they know !

What happened to your last scoop...?

Fuck the English leagues.

I cannot believe you have the brass neck to still be here and are now trying to peddle this rubbish.

Your yank pals saving Rangers...

Who said anything about yanks. The investor I said would save us is Joe Lewis and well who do you think the mystery person away way in the background that is bank rolling Charles Green. I ain't getting into arguments but if you want everything I've wrote down in private contact a user name redbullbear and ask him to forward my convo with him. If he forwards and you read it and take it in,it makes more sense than the Piss the papers are writing.

I cannot believe you have the brass neck to still be here and are now trying to peddle this rubbish.

Read what I've wrote from the start of this thread and take it in...Makes sense ! Look I'm sticking with everything I have said. I am no liar ! Why should I go anywhere I'm hear for who wants to listen and debate. I hurt like the rest of us,but I make more bloody sense than newspaper trash !

Read what I've wrote from the start of this thread and take it in...Makes sense ! Look I'm sticking with everything I have said. I am no liar ! Why should I go anywhere I'm hear for who wants to listen and debate. I hurt like the rest of us,but I make more bloody sense than newspaper trash !

That's not saying much to be fair.

Regurgitating taig fucking propaganda give it a rest fuck sake the sevco reference is enough to discredit this fucking pish article. Open your fucking eyes bears!

Ah but you fail to understand --- it's on twitter so it MUST be TRUE :rolleyes:

Wish twitters IT system would develop an RBS style meltdown.

Who said anything about yanks. The investor I said would save us is Joe Lewis and well who do you think the mystery person away way in the background that is bank rolling Charles Green. I ain't getting into arguments but if you want everything I've wrote down in private contact a user name redbullbear and ask him to forward my convo with him. If he forwards and you read it and take it in,it makes more sense than the Piss the papers are writing.

Was this in a thread? About Lewis being behind Green>?

I know people think I talk shit on here ....But read between the lines.Charles Green wants every avenue closed in Scottish football for Rangers. He is playing a wise maybe dangerous game. Once all avenues are closed we will be playing at some level in England. It is the big pot of gold his investors are chasing.

I'd love this to be true... but what makes you think this? I just cant see it myself.

EDIT: Oh, it's been covered. Move along. Still can't see it mind, but if Green has a fiendish masterplan to get us in the English leagues then he'll be a legend for me.

I know people think I talk shit on here ....But read between the lines.Charles Green wants every avenue closed in Scottish football for Rangers. He is playing a wise maybe dangerous game. Once all avenues are closed we will be playing at some level in England. It is the big pot of gold his investors are chasing.

You said it, so it must be bullshit.