Naismith the man with a brass neck

dalton

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28984710

I may be bitter but can only see a picture of that sorry excuse at our lowest ebb

Football Focus are only involved as he,s playing in the Money bags league for Everton

if he had been at ibrox this interview would never have taken place for a start.

Just to introduce a wee bit of perspective back to the football focus production team

We would like to see him interviewed about why he left Rangers - again

and what we were ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'l be scurrying around the Championship where he belongs this time next year.

As a player he can be effective due to his effort and work rate but lacks any really quality. Physically and technically average. I've got to admit i'm surprised he's even done as well as he has at Everton.

His comments about is at a time when we were on our knees were self serving and disgraceful. He's a prick.

As a player he can be effective due to his effort and work rate but lacks any really quality. Physically and technically average. I've got to admit i'm surprised he's even done as well as he has at Everton.

His comments about is at a time when we were on our knees were self serving and disgraceful. He's a prick.

He's extremely effective despite that, somehow. His movement is outstanding. He's like a bargain version of Thomas Muller. Took him a while to get going at Everton, just as it did with us, but I don't see him "scurrying around the Championship" any time soon.

He's actually a really good player for Everton. They'll probably sell him for about £10m.

Fuck Everton, not 1 penny did they pay us, Millions we spent bringing Trev & Gaz Steven/Stevens, Michael Ball.

They got big Dunc on the cheap.

Fuck me Sir Walter, didn't end well, but we all know the man is a gent, they punted big Dunc to Newcastle without asking Smith.

A fucking disgrace of a club.