time to expose

dalton

This is a Polish football team that stood up and showed uefa fair play

for all it is -

welcome to football glasgow style Celtic an education of its own

They just cant get enough -

to get beat 6 -1 by legia warsaw in the champions league

but find a way of overcoming reality . Maribor just smash & grab the barras

The polish even have a bad taste that just shows you will always walk alone !

The boys in the Zyleta stand really excelled themselves against Aktobe with that banner, which in all probability get them a heavy fine from UEFA (which the Zyleta lads will pay for) and it certainly didn't miss its mark against UEFA AND the filth.

Did you notice the word "MONEY" is in Green/Grey stripes just like the tarriers shirts?

Those lads in the Zyleta stand are pure fucking mental, but the Pepsi Arena has without a doubt the noisiest atmosphere in any ground I have ever been in, and that includes any Rangers games against the tarriers either at Ibrox or at the piggery.

The boys in the Zyleta stand really excelled themselves against Aktobe with that banner, which in all probability get them a heavy fine from UEFA (which the Zyleta lads will pay for) and it certainly didn't miss its mark against UEFA AND the filth.

Did you notice the word "MONEY" is in Green/Grey stripes just like the tarriers shirts?

Those lads in the Zyleta stand are pure fucking mental, but the Pepsi Arena has without a doubt the noisiest atmosphere in any ground I have ever been in, and that includes any Rangers games against the tarriers either at Ibrox or at the piggery.

Have you been to many games in Poland mate? What's the connection if you don't mind me asking?

I've heard watching football is a bit mental over there and the crowds are pretty much exclusively made up of young men with families being scared away? Is this the case in your experience?

Have you been to many games in Poland mate? What's the connection if you don't mind me asking?

I've heard watching football is a bit mental over there and the crowds are pretty much exclusively made up of young men with families being scared away? Is this the case in your experience?

I don't get to too many games in Poland,mate; but that's understandable considering I live in Australia, although I do manage to see some games every time I go to Poland.

My connection with Poland began with my historical interest of the country dating back to the formation of Poland, plus I knew many Polish football players who I played against in Australia from 1966 onwards. so being able to visit Poland and watch football with friends I have made was a real bonus.

I have a few friends who live in Warsaw and are mad Legia fans (and I do mean MAD) which allows me to get in to see the Legion play in relative safety at the Polish Army Stadium.

Legia are the Polish Army club hence the name of Legia Warszawa= The Warsaw Legion; and their supporters (especially in the Zyleta) consider themselves the defenders of Warsaw.

Saying that watching football in Poland is "a bit mental" is an understatement,because it is absolutely on the limit of war at times and I certainly didn't notice too many "families" at the games I've been to, but then again it's a bit hard to notice much with the amount of pyro in the stadium.There are many young lads and women who go to the games,but not in the family sense as far as I could make out.

Going to watch a football match in Poland (especially a home Legia game) is not for the faint hearted and certainly not something I would recommend if you don't have a Legia supporter with you as 'protection'.