Love This Pic - Hardie

julescotia

They're obviously happy we have scored, but they seem delighted that it was Ryan Hardie who has scored for us. Delighted for the young chap :D

342486-ryan-mchardie-rangers-dumbarton-s

he done really well today,would love to see him stay in team for last couple of games.the 2goals he scored today were massive cause we had to win.you can see by his expression he loved it.

I,m Jealous how good that you are good at football and score two goals

for RANGERS at that age in the first team . well done kid

( like big harris in that photo another that just wants a chance to play )

This kind of thing us a good boost for team morale, hope it continues, our players at least look like theyre having more enjoyment playing, and a happy player is likely to be more confident and successful and that feeds other players. Well done to the lad

They're obviously happy we have scored, but they seem delighted that it was Ryan Hardie who has scored for us. Delighted for the young chap :D

342486-ryan-mchardie-rangers-dumbarton-s

That's the most animated I think I have ever seen Wallace after a goal, except the one he scored against them. Give us more, kid.

They're obviously happy we have scored, but they seem delighted that it was Ryan Hardie who has scored for us. Delighted for the young chap :D342486-ryan-mchardie-rangers-dumbarton-s

Jules did you have a BOUNTY last night, sorry.

I think it is not just pleasure at Hardie scoring it seems deeper rooted than that. Under the previous two,gawd I hate to call them managers, there was no team spirit, in fact some if the players looked positively miserable.

McCall seems to have reinstilled a team spirit sadly missing for three years. Players seem genuinely happy for each other. long may it continue

Jules did you have a BOUNTY last night, sorry.

I think it is not just pleasure at Hardie scoring it seems deeper rooted than that. Under the previous two,gawd I hate to call them managers, there was no team spirit, in fact some if the players looked positively miserable.

McCall seems to have reinstilled a team spirit sadly missing for three years. Players seem genuinely happy for each other. long may it continue

Don't like bountys, coconuts the food of the devil :P

Mcgregor and Law appear to like each other a lot.

Noticed that too.

"I'll just pretend to pat young Ryan on the back here, but instead I'll have a wee feel of Nickys hand" :lol: :lol:

he done really well today,would love to see him stay in team for last couple of games.the 2goals he scored today were massive cause we had to win.you can see by his expression he loved it.

I think McCall was exactly what we needed at this moment in time. Undecided,still, as to whether the position should be his going in to next season.

A huge factor will be if he has the balls to keep playing the kids all the way thru the play-offs.

There is no way on this planet that Hardie should be replaced by Miller(or any of the rest of the old codgers!) and the same scenario should apply to Walsh and Murdoch unless the pressure gets to them.

Gigantic games for our club coming up(hopefully 6 not 8!)