P.Lambert joins the klan.

Lambert Joins the Clan

Paul Lambert was always going to be a manager, according to Celtic fans who saw him in his playing pomp.

The Scotsman took control of the U's on Thursday and there will be those watching on with interest from north of the border thanks to his appointment.

And, as he looks to turn the team's fortunes around, it seems that he had the mark of a man who would lead from very early on in his days in Glasgow.

Jim Forrest of the Celtic Supporters Association told CU-FC.com: "I always thought that he would go on to be a manager, without a doubt.

"I watched him with the boys at the Celtic training ground, and it was clear that he had a great way with the kids.

"I wish him all the best, and a lot of Celtic fans will be watching on with interest to see how he gets on."

How Paul is described by the Celtic fans sparks off many memories of what Reading fans described upon Phil Parkinson's arrival.

Both were combative midfielders in their time on the pitch, and Paul's Wycombe side were well organised and hard working.

Jim added: "He is the most honest midfielder I have ever seen play at Celtic Park.

"He is also an honest man and, having been fortunate enough to have met him, he has an awful lot of time for the fans. He is a great man and I truly hope he will be manager of Celtic one day."

Lambert Joins the Clan

Paul Lambert was always going to be a manager, according to Celtic fans who saw him in his playing pomp.

The Scotsman took control of the U's on Thursday and there will be those watching on with interest from north of the border thanks to his appointment.

And, as he looks to turn the team's fortunes around, it seems that he had the mark of a man who would lead from very early on in his days in Glasgow.

Jim Forrest of the Celtic Supporters Association told CU-FC.com: "I always thought that he would go on to be a manager, without a doubt.

"I watched him with the boys at the Celtic training ground, and it was clear that he had a great way with the kids.

"I wish him all the best, and a lot of Celtic fans will be watching on with interest to see how he gets on."

How Paul is described by the Celtic fans sparks off many memories of what Reading fans described upon Phil Parkinson's arrival.

Both were combative midfielders in their time on the pitch, and Paul's Wycombe side were well organised and hard working.

Jim added: "He is the most honest midfielder I have ever seen play at Celtic Park.

"He is also an honest man and, having been fortunate enough to have met him, he has an awful lot of time for the fans. He is a great man and I truly hope he will be manager of Celtic one day."

:lol: The story of that club

On another note how will anyone understand his use of the Queens English when hes shouting out tactics

Lambert Joins the Clan

So do I ya trumpet, so do I !!!! :sherlock:

Lambert Joins the Clan

:lol: The story of that club

On another note how will anyone understand his use of the Queens English when hes shouting out tactics

I remember listening to a post match interview with Lambert on Talksport. The interviewer asked him his thoughts on the game to which he replied "we were the gooder side".

That sums the turncoat imbecile up really.

you ever seen paul lambert on skysports news doing the celtic champions league games - the guy cannae speak right - im amazed they don use subtitles for him :craphead:

Not surprising after all Albertz knocked all his teeth out.

Lambert Joins the Clan

I know he was angry at how we treated him after our defeat to Berwick, but this is too far surely? :craphead:

He was some player tho-swallow hard.

When he was with Dortmund the German manager said at the time he would have been first pick for the German national team had he been German.

Pity he went to them

He and his family were Rangers supporters.

Is his old man not a season ticket holder at Ibrox?