3 x 50p Doubles

50p E/W Treble

--------------------

Strike Force - 6.50 Wolverhampton

Dance the Star - 7.20 Wolverhampton

Beat the Bell - 9.20 Wolverhampton

50p E/W Treble

Returns £54.07

When betting horses on the all weather-Look at their speed ratings.(only earned on the surface racing on today)

The winner(in handicaps ect not maidens) usually comes in the top three or four ratings depending on field size.

Allied to a draw position which wont "kill" the horse its in the right races quite easy to knock out the losers.

Try & see-and if your really interested-Buy books by Andrew Beyer.

He cleans up on the dirt & I have never read a book on playing the horses with such an intelligent & studious Author.

When betting horses on the all weather-Look at their speed ratings.(only earned on the surface racing on today)

The winner(in handicaps ect not maidens) usually comes in the top three or four ratings depending on field size.

Allied to a draw position which wont "kill" the horse its in the right races quite easy to knock out the losers.

He cleans up on the dirt & I have never read a book on playing the horses with such an intelligent & studious Author.

interesting. (tu)

interesting. (tu)

He has two books both of which are absolutely superb.ONLY for AW racing tho.

Never read anything quite like them.

Picking Winners & Beyer on Speed are the two I have which I got from Amazon(2nd hand)for about a fiver each.

interesting stuff like if horses around a two turn race are all racing close to the pace and rail & are more or less abreast.

Would you believe if they were 4 wide the fourth widest would run an extra SIX lengths than the rail horse.Four lengths for the third widest & two lengths for the one 2nd off the rail.

I have read them both three times.

Illuminating to say the least

Two lines on today:

Princess Ellis - 2.10 Musselburgh

Cool Judgement - 2.20 Ascot

The King of Angels - 2.25 Bangor

Cheveton - 3.15 Musselburgh

Four Winds - 3.30 Ascot

Ascot Lime - 4.05 Ascot

Stake - 25p E/W

Returns - £14, 131.65

------------