Ajax/Feyenoord rivalry

rfc_no1fan

Was watching a programme on bravo last night involving the rivalry between Ajax and Feyenoord fans

During the war, Amsterdam was full of jewish people and ever since then the Feyenoord fans have sang songs about Jews.

Songs such as Hamas! Hamas! Gas the jews and Jews go home.

Now, If the Dutch FA and UEFA dont want to investigate this, then why are the SFA and our OWN club going out their way to hammer our fans for signing "The famine is over, Why dont you go home"

How can Feyenoord continue to sing this for years, yet we sing for 1-2 months and we are hammered?!

It's the same thing with Spurs and any other London club. I believe they are called Jews and Yids but nothing done.

That is just one example but I bet you every rivalry has a sour element to it, that's just the way it goes.

ive been to 65 away euro games and feyenoord is the only game ive been to where i didnt want to go

the fans are scum all they do is go about in packs wanting to fight with rival fans

our trip consisted of staying in amsterdam then bussed into stadium kept in ground for an hour then hearded onto bus and out the city

lovely place and great people my arse every week i look for theyre result and i love it in a kevin keegan moment when they get stuffed

Because we are Rangers supporters and we are all evil and do nothing but spout bile :rolleyes:

Im sure the Feyenoord fans dont mean any offence :craphead:

:lol:

the Ajax Feyenoord rivalry is worse than celtic v rangers nowdays...