Antonio Tarver vs. Chad Dawson -Boxing

I'm watching it just now "at Justins" :D

Been on the night shift for the last two weeks so can't sleep at night. Was watching the build up and they don't like each other. Should be a good fight. I hope Dawson ko's Tarver (tu)

I'm watching it just now "at Justins" :D

Been on the night shift for the last two weeks so can't sleep at night. Was watching the build up and they don't like each other. Should be a good fight. I hope Dawson ko's Tarver (tu)

I cant sleep lately so i dont have much of a choice :lol:

Just to be awkward ill go for Tarver :beer2:

Tarver's been consistently unfulfilled piece of talent. He could have done so much more. I'll enjoy watching this.

Tarver thinks he is better than what he is. Let's be honest Clinton Woods is a good fighter but not a world class fighter. I hope Dawson can take him out but Tarver is coming back into this.

Tarver's been consistently unfulfilled piece of talent. He could have done so much more. I'll enjoy watching this.

Tarver thinks he is better than what he is. Let's be honest Clinton Woods is a good fighter but not a world class fighter. I hope Dawson can take him out but Tarver is coming back into this.

Could be swinging back, but Tarver's defence looks good enough.

Tarvers running out of time me thinks?

Dawson was playing with him there, trying to prove a point that Tarver can come forward and he can take his best shots?

BTW somebody wants to land a haymaker right on Tarvers wife, cow.

Dawson was playing with him there, trying to prove a point that Tarver can come forward and he can take his best shots?

:mutley: I had a piss stop i didnt notice her

Can't disagree with that. Just watching the coaches talk. Interesting.

:mutley: I had a piss stop i didnt notice her

Tarvers getting taught a lesson and she's in the crowd shout number one baby to the camera <cr>

Tarver is going to have to for the KO soon. Should make it a good finish, Dawson looks like he could take Tarver out if he opens up.

Tarver is going to have to for the KO soon. Should make it a good finish, Dawson looks like he could take Tarver out if he opens up.

Agreed,mind you tipped Tarver :craphead:

Is Tarver wasting his punches. Seems to have no energy left.

Dawson should have picked him off by now.

Anyone know their rankings?

According to the American network Tarver "over" made the weight. So they reckoned he would be alot weaker than Dawson and he would try and target the body.

Floyd Mayweather was just on there and said he beleives that Dawson is the best p4p fighter in the world. Just been waiting to get his recognition.