***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Bit early to be making a match thread on this but why not.

You can virtually predict the starting XI and tactics but I just hope the players and staff are really up for the game, if the manager can't motivate the team then god forbid.

Heart: 2-1 Gers

Head: 3-0 Hearts

I think we have to change it after Saturday. Centrally we were a joke, the number of times Alloa got through our central midfield like they weren't there and they had wide open space of about 20 yards to our central defense. I'd put Black holding midfield with Law and Macleod ahead of him in central midfield. Then Templeton, Miller and Clark. I'd even think about putting Faure or McCulloch holding midfield to give us a bit more physical presence.

2-0 us, they got lucky against us at home and they've got worse since then. I know we're not great and have lost all faith in Ally but I believe we'll do this purely because we have to. May be blind faith but there's no point going into the game expecting defeat, that's just not what we do, a couple of weeks ago some were even optimistic of us nicking it against the mhanks so I don't see much to fear about Hearts albeit they are doing very well right now.

We're too predictable these days. Opposition managers can work out what Ally's tactics will be all the time as they never change much. Even though we have the better players, any opposing manager that can get his team geared up to have run at us then that's worth at least one goal and stops us doing anything but chase the game, fucking up the Ally tactics, and maybe lose another one.

It doesn't look good, although I'd expect hertz to come out a wee bit more and leave us some space, but that's only because I'm a Rangers supporter and nothing like that will happen at all.

Bit early to be making a match thread on this but why not.

You can virtually predict the starting XI and tactics but I just hope the players and staff are really up for the game, if the manager can't motivate the team then god forbid.

Heart: 2-1 Gers

Head: 3-0 Hearts

If your going to make a thread about the match at least make it 'official' and get the number if stars right! :pipe: :pipe:

Templeton showing why he's not a starter and law are my concerns - Boyd will come good and working hard so I personally would still play him.

So I think Wallace back in - smith on left - Lewis right - miller and Boyd up front

Any win!

Templeton has to play on the left or central really which is a shame because Lewis isn't as good on the right either. We don't really have a natural right mid at all come to think of it, as I think the same applies to Aird.

This is now a must win so in Allys mind that will mean must not lose.

We will go:

Simonsen

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace

Macleod

Law

Black

Smith

Miller

Boyd

and I can predict now that Hearts will score by way of a mistake from Foster or Simonsen or both combined.

If it were me I'd go 4-3-3.

Robinson in goal, Faure in instead of Foster but otherwise same defence. Black Law Macleod in midfield with Daly Clark and Miller up front.

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace

Templeton

Law

Black

MacLeod

Smith

Miller

That's the team I'd pick. Will probably be Miller and Boyd upfront though.

2-1 Rangers.

I would also pick that team. The game will be won in midfield, Law & Black wont compete with Gomis & Bauben IMO. We need 3 in there.