Rangers to Win and BTTS 4/1

simon

You're better off taking your money out of your wallet and wiping your arse with it, mate.

Sadly, and it pains me to say it, but we've no chance against Hearts.

This man called it spot on. Was always going to happen. Only thing I didn't see was us starting the game better. But no cutting edge under Ally as usual.

This man called it spot on. Was always going to happen. Only thing I didn't see was us starting the game better. But no cutting edge under Ally as usual.

Thanks, mate. I noticed that the thread went quiet after you commented. On this occasion, I hate being right. But like you also said, it was always gonna happen. Anyone who thought we had a chance against Hearts needed their head checked.

Fucking hell. I'll be back at 3 for my apology.

Just saw this. You were that sure, weren't you? Fuck sake, what Rangers team have you been watching recently?

We all have faith in Rangers, but there's having faith and then there's just sheer denial.

​I hate to say I told you so, but I fucking told you so!

Anyway, no hard feelings.

:7325:

Thanks, mate. I noticed that the thread went quiet after you commented. On this occasion, I hate being right. But like you also said, it was always gonna happen. Anyone who thought we had a chance against Hearts needed their head checked.

Not enough people on here being realistic. Which means Ally thinks everything's ok. If people start taking action then he will surely be out the door sooner than later